PipInvestment-Day trading and Scalping - page 4

4xleader82:
Revised: Lots of Room Up and Down 2461-old- 2481-new(hit) 2374-78 2327 2275- 2279 2216 2110-testing 2070 1956 1874 1795 1651 ------------------------break out long 2669++ 2754 3106 3260 3589 3680 3726

WOW.. 3106 - Demand Level HIT- Well 1 pip off.. but Good Enough.. How about accuracy.. and Remember I called this 2 weeks ago, or even longer ago then that...

I missed my pending entry by 1 pip. Entered with Market, Got filled at 3100, and Got out at 3090, with some still going...

[ATTACH]6444[/ATTACH]

Files:
3106_eu.gif  23 kb

Where are ALL the Forex traders and Where are all the Questions??

I just Called the TOP on EURUSD in weeks in advance and NO Response.

If I had done this a few years ago, my email would be Full..

Did everyone really lose all their money and No one trades any more?

this may be the truth, Because the statistics do not lie. Within 6months 99.7% Lose all the risk capital.. These Statistics are From a Broker and are the Real deal...

If you are a member on Currensee.com, you can see for yourself that The community is tanking faster than the DOLLAR INDEX... EEKKKK...

Please comment traders. I would like to get some feedback

pro_:
Before entering into a position one must have an exit and stop in point, which is crucial part of scalping.

Yes this is very true. when we are scalping, position building, or making a swing, An entry order is always best. However, sometimes we feel that we must watch Price action to confirm our decision is in fact Correct leading to a market order.

Whether we use a market order or a Limit order, we still need to determine where we will be entering the market.

This is the sole reason why I have been studying S/R levels for the last 6 months.

Trading support and resistance has improved my overall analysis and improved my profitability.

Not sure where all the trader are but if you want my guess... if your not wiling to share your code, they are not willing to share their words. At least thats my take. Post the EX4 of your idraw, the one with the bugs fixed.

Another Brian:
Not sure where all the trader are but if you want my guess... if your not wiling to share your code, they are not willing to share their words. At least thats my take. Post the EX4 of your idraw, the one with the bugs fixed.

Well that seems to have closed his words !!!

No worries.

I understand where you are coming from, but I dont see the point in giving it out for free. It makes me pips every week..

Zipsignals-pipinvestment-Unbeatable got 73 Pips Total this week -No loss

Zipsignals-pipinvestment-Naked Chart got 14 Pips Total this week -No loss

Another Brian:

Even if I did give it out, You would still have a hard time making $$$. It is dependent on your technical analysis ability. And, without my videos, and support, making Pips would still be as unpredictable with the iDRAW

So honestly, I do not see the point.

4xleader82:
Revised: Lots of Room Up and Down 2461-old- 2481-new(hit) 2374-78 2327 2275- 2279 2216 2110-testing 2070 1956 1874 1795 1651 ------------------------break out long 2669++ 2754 3106 3260 3589 3680 3726

3260 -Worked Perfectly.. In and Out. . I entered Short from this point for another 44 pips after waiting for some consolidation.

I've been posting theses level on Fxopen forum, but FXREBATE continues to give me BS for not using Fxopen charts. So I photo edited the chart just to make him happy. I'm no longer posting my levels on that site. 2.5 Months of Demand Levels is Enough..

[ATTACH]6562[/ATTACH]

Files:
Eu3260.png  150 kb

Banned From FXOPEN

Demand Levels

Simple EURUSD Levels.

They said I would have to use fxopen charts and put the Biggest and the Nastiest FXOPEN BANNER on The very Top of my personal Blog, if I wanted to post my Signature.. I had a big banner on the bottom, but that was not good enough. Brokers....

Pulled Funds from FXOPEN and INSTAFOREX. Still using Dukascopy for Primary and testing Gomarkets (WEEK TWO).. 3 Server Disconnects. One disconnect was for an HOUR at EUR NEWS RELEASE. Data center is an hour away... Good execution most of the time.