my best expert advisor - page 9

I use forex samurai robot and really glad. It's perfect on EUR/USD H1

Have a fun

Could you prompt where it could be taken? I mean samurai robot and help for it.

For me Forex Hero is the best.

Hello Forumers,

I am new to forex and I was wondering how it can be possible to find a well working robot or signal provider.

I would like to make money every month, quick. I have 500 USD.

How can I make the highest profit from it? I need the quickest way.

How much I can make per month from that 500 USD?

Thanks in advance for your experience.

I would suggest you do your homework first, before going out and buying an automated system. It takes most years to find a system (manual or automated) that works and then it takes even longer to get your head around it and trade it successfully. Most likely your first purchase will lose you money, but if you do enough research beforehand at least it can be a learning experience.

ponypips:
Hello Forumers, I am new to forex and I was wondering how it can be possible to find a well working robot or signal provider. I would like to make money every month, quick. I have 500 USD. How can I make the highest profit from it? I need the quickest way. How much I can make per month from that 500 USD? Thanks in advance for your experience.

ponypips:
Hello Forumers,I am new to forex and I was wondering how it can be possible to find a well working robot or signal provider.I would like to make money every month, quick. I have 500 USD.How can I make the highest profit from it? I need the quickest way.How much I can make per month from that 500 USD?Thanks in advance for your experience.

Please find the reply from one of my internet buddy

Hello,

What I can suggest to you is to consider your risk taking capability. If you select a signal provider with extended portfolio settings you will be able to set your risk at the level you want. Of course it is possible to double your money in a month if you set your risk focusing that purpose. If you want to invest 500 USD you have to find a company which allows to invest clients with small deposits.

I think there is nothing to lose if you sign up by everestsignal.com

That provider will fit all your needs. I have signed up too and I am looking forward to their reply.

my favorite expert advisor is forex hero from Forex Maximum - Home

Hello bagyi2002!

I know it's been a while since you created this post, but would like to know which indicator is used for this EA? what strategy is made?

I did some tests and the profit was really good, but as some here informed him that the end is bad.

Thanks for attention!

bagyi2002:
you can use stop loss. no problem

You said can use "Stop Loss" with no problem, until then alright.

Problem is that if you put any value for the Stop Loss in EA it does not work right and the profits fall.

Someone found a way to put Stop Loss and obtain the same yield?

Hy Bagyi2002!

The best EA what's new? You put it on you ever since I developed the first version? I am interested in your best EA.

thanks