my best expert advisor - page 5

dumarini:
Thanks bagyi2002. Seem some kind of martingale system. Be carefull, can blown up your account at the end. (no offense).

Agree, martingale does not work on the long term and there will be a point that the account will blow up, I am not talkinga about this specific EA, I am talking about martingale strategies.

maxtrader:
Agree, martingale does not work on the long term and there will be a point that the account will blow up, I am not talkinga about this specific EA, I am talking about martingale strategies.

you can use stop loss.

no problem

bagyi2002:
you must try testing with various settings and tfhere my settings for eur-chf

Aprreciated dear bagyi2002

and the resoults untill now is very good. i use it eur-usd . eur-gbp , gbp-usd , usd-jpy , the best is eur-usd with tp 5 no stop loss ... so far so good thanx

the robot is open 24 /5

Thank you for sharing this eA. Am curious what strategy is this ea based on? Also I see at times it will close Negative trades by itself even without stoploss. Just curious aren't you afraid of blowing your account if you do not put stoploss and furthermore this is quite an agressive martingale EA?

jamestan1978:
Thank you for sharing this eA. Am curious what strategy is this ea based on? Also I see at times it will close Negative trades by itself even without stoploss. Just curious aren't you afraid of blowing your account if you do not put stoploss and furthermore this is quite an agressive martingale EA?

it's close negetive positions because it's open 3-5 trades that eitch one is double size from the other so... 0.1---0.2----0.4----0.8

the 0.1 and 0.2 were close at lets say.. - 10$ but the 0.4 and 0.8 were close at 20$ + so you earn 10 $... because when 0.4 and 0.8 entered the market in a better price... all the gurus doing it all the time...

i'm testing know the pairs --- usd-chf and usd-aud more then 10 trades 100% succsess untill now... lets see what will happen in the next few weeks

but if still don't know what is the best thing to do with this ea...

1. to open only one pair with 5-6 trades

2. to open few pairs with only 1 trade eitch pair

3. to open lets say 3 pairs with 3 - 4 trades eitch pair..

4. open 3 pairs with one trade and bigger lot size like 0.5 or 0.8 or 1

someone have the anser for it?

until the anser i try it all with demos

thebinder:
it's close negetive positions because it's open 3-5 trades that eitch one is double size from the other so... 0.1---0.2----0.4----0.8the 0.1 and 0.2 were close at lets say.. - 10$ but the 0.4 and 0.8 were close at 20$ + so you earn 10 $... because when 0.4 and 0.8 entered the market in a better price... all the gurus doing it all the time...i'm testing know the pairs --- usd-chf and usd-aud more then 10 trades 100% succsess untill now... lets see what will happen in the next few weeks but if still don't know what is the best thing to do with this ea...1. to open only one pair with 5-6 trades2. to open few pairs with only 1 trade eitch pair 3. to open lets say 3 pairs with 3 - 4 trades eitch pair..4. open 3 pairs with one trade and bigger lot size like 0.5 or 0.8 or 1someone have the anser for it?until the anser i try it all with demos

better for 1pair whit 5-6 trades depending your account size and wach the daily average range for set the tp step

bagyi2002:
better for 1pair whit 5-6 trades depending your account size and wach the daily average range for set the tp step

hyy and thanx again..

i didn't understood what do you meen "wach the daily average range for set the tp step"

.... sorry..

i use eur-usd 5 min tf 5 tp 5 ts 2 orders i have 2 reel account one with 2200 $ ( made me 370 # in 3 days....) and 5500 $ live account from yesterday and made me more then 500 $ nice...

( hope that after lets say 300 trades it wont open me a 30 lot size to blow my account... i heard about robots like that....)

i trying in 6 demos diffrents things...

mybe you can save me some time...

what is the best setting the best pair that i should trade the best combination of lot size-pairs...

and is there any manual pdf file of this good crazy robot?;-)

what i see untill now the best is eur-usd

gbp-usd is ok.. usd-jpy ok.. usd-chf.. good even aud-usa is good

so.. untill now this is very good! hope we can max it together

(sorry for my english...)

have a good one thanx a lot

bye

binder

thebinder:
hyy and thanx again..i didn't understood what do you meen "wach the daily average range for set the tp step".... sorry.. i use eur-usd 5 min tf 5 tp 5 ts 2 orders i have 2 reel account one with 2200 $ ( made me 370 # in 3 days....) and 5500 $ live account from yesterday and made me more then 500 $ nice...( hope that after lets say 300 trades it wont open me a 30 lot size to blow my account... i heard about robots like that....) i trying in 6 demos diffrents things... mybe you can save me some time...what is the best setting the best pair that i should trade the best combination of lot size-pairs... and is there any manual pdf file of this good crazy robot?;-)what i see untill now the best is eur-usdgbp-usd is ok.. usd-jpy ok.. usd-chf.. good even aud-usa is goodso.. untill now this is very good! hope we can max it together(sorry for my english...)have a good one thanx a lotbyebinder

my english is bad

i think is better for daily or 4h tf becose the trend is not changing in every

5min.

bagyi2002:
my english is bad i think is better for daily or 4h tf becose the trend is not changing in every5min.

ok i will try 4 tf, what about information about this ea?