Super Simple trading system - page 2

Hi keepoo, how to Setup Stochastic on top of AC with setting 5, 3, 4.? thanks

forexexpert:
Looks to be a nice system..but isn't 50 pips close on 1st lot a bit too early. Since the trade is on 4 hr chart, I would prefer the the profit to be atlerast 60-70 pips per lot.

What if it won't hit the target?

Or are you sure this will be hit?

Very nice system indeed. What I especially like about it is that its very straightforward..I'll test it out.

Hi keepoo, how to Setup everything,even Stochastic on top of AC with setting 5, 3, 4.? I need more light on this,thanks

Am new here,I lost $600 on Thursday market, can any one me on a good system that work,thank you.

hanfx:
Hi keepoo, how to Setup Stochastic on top of AC with setting 5, 3, 4.? thanks
destonfx:
Hi keepoo, how to Setup everything,even Stochastic on top of AC with setting 5, 3, 4.? I need more light on this,thanks

Click on the "Navigator" icon at the top of your metatrader screen. It has a little yellow folder and little star.

Click on the + next to "Indicators"

Click, hold and drag the Stochastic over the AC and release it

%K period=5

%D period=3

Slowing=4

Click ok and you should see the Stochastic on the AC. Let me know if you get it.

Michael

fxvoilaaa:
i'm sure ive seen this system before.

me too...

The best trading system have only one market to trade in. Real money is made by mastering your chosen market. Many traders falls into the trap of thinking the more they trade, the more money they will make..

pro_:
The best trading system have only one market to trade in. Real money is made by mastering your chosen market. Many traders falls into the trap of thinking the more they trade, the more money they will make..

a bit of diversifacation can never hurt.

can you put tpl and indcator for the system ?

Thanks for sharing