Best Trading System for Intraday - page 3

pjfx:
the best scalping system for intra-day trader is a good scalping system. i scalp the market in 10's, 20's, and 30's of pips. If you can do this consistently, you'll bank not less than 100-150 pips daily. All you need to do is understand and master your scalping system very well. Know when to counter-scalp the trend and when to scalp the trend.

can u share your best scalping system?

Which Is the best scalping strategy?

What is the best Scapling EA for the job?

I'm with Alpari Broker too ( if that helps )

apologies if these are basic questions i'm a bit of a newbie

Steve

Very profitable system. Keep it up. Have you thought of developing an EA for this

pjfx:
the best scalping system for intra-day trader is a good scalping system. i scalp the market in 10's, 20's, and 30's of pips. If you can do this consistently, you'll bank not less than 100-150 pips daily. All you need to do is understand and master your scalping system very well. Know when to counter-scalp the trend and when to scalp the trend.

which system is it?

pjfx,let me know which system is it? Can you give more details of your good scalping system?

Do you have backtest?

I am looking for good breakout system... anyone.. ?

There are several good breakout systems.Turtle Trading is one of the classic breakout system.

4XMarket:
I am looking for good breakout system... anyone.. ?

I won't give too much away but maybe look at the FTSE intraday charts for a year or so. Look at buying breaks of high of previous days and or sells at the low of the previous days. (If the previous day gaps up and that was the low you actually use the previous days close as the low i.e assume no gaps in trading). Then assume you close all positions at end of day (4:30pm trading hours)

You will soon see the potential of trading breakouts. However, due to gaps and usual need to manage risk you will have to probably trade with a target and stop. Make the stop smaller than the target. Maybe try several stop/target sizes. Back test over the same period. Forward test. Voila you have a breakout system.

But ultimately you will get out of the market only as much as you put in. If you spend hours analyising numbers, charts, money management etc you can only eventually succeed imo.

However, trying to cut corners, use FX robots etc will only lead to more losses imo.

Thank you very much for explanation.