Best Trading System for Intraday - page 5

Research the day trading system you intend to purchase, trying a demo version before actual purchase is a good idea. there are several program available and you need to select your program carefully.

Thanks,pro.Can you recommend any profitable trading system for Intraday trading.

Plan your trade and trade your plan. Generally, most indicators are lagging indicators, use them as guides only. Look at the candlesticks, they will tell you more.

I like simple systems

thanks for sharing

The best system is the one that fits in your head. Let's say you have two good systems and two good traders. Give a system to each trader and let them go at it for a few dozen trades. Then have the two traders swap systems and trade again for a few dozen more trades. It is assured that each trader will do better with one system and worse with the other.

willpalazzi,ForexTiger thank you very much.

Have any of Walter Bressert's cycle indicators been coded for MT4?

I just Googled it and found information related to a DSS Bressert - double smoothed stochastic (Double Smoothed Stochastic Indicator by Walter Bressert) . There is a MQ4 file there available there for download.

Hey my friend consider sharing the system with us

pjfx:
the best scalping system for intra-day trader is a good scalping system. i scalp the market in 10's, 20's, and 30's of pips. If you can do this consistently, you'll bank not less than 100-150 pips daily. All you need to do is understand and master your scalping system very well. Know when to counter-scalp the trend and when to scalp the trend.

CTMAN:
Hey my friend consider sharing the system with us

This is where you can find it.

DSS Bressert - double smoothed stochastic (Double Smoothed Stochastic Indicator by Walter Bressert) - MQL4 Code Base