Trading on PIP Range Bars !! - page 22

does anyone have the

IndexedmomentumK or the GBP Filter

that can be used on the Ninja platform??

Thanks a million

I apologize if this was already posted but can somebody post this indicator only for MT4 and not NinjaTrader?

Hello,

Does anyone has this indicator for MT4? Thank you very much

not acquainted with Ninjatrader.

Thanks for the system. I am new to RENKO but will experiment with this.

Hello,

I m looking for someone that is able to program my final ea, see the post 177,it s the last template that Desander has used.

I have already 80-90 percent of the MQ4 code,need only a few improvements.I think perhaps 5 or 10 lines of code. I have paid for my code but i dont want to repay for each small change of it.

If you are a programmer and want to help me,email me please or leave a post. ( only for serious programmers and traders..........)

Thanks

simsalabim

Thank you for the post you have. This is very important for a traders to know the setup of indicator.

simsalabim:
Hello, I m looking for someone that is able to program my final ea, see the post 177,it s the last template that Desander has used. I have already 80-90 percent of the MQ4 code,need only a few improvements.I think perhaps 5 or 10 lines of code. I have paid for my code but i dont want to repay for each small change of it. If you are a programmer and want to help me,email me please or leave a post. ( only for serious programmers and traders..........) Thanks simsalabim

Ps i m not a programmer....

You can also leave a message in french,german or portuguese.

Bye

Where did Gilbert go?

FreddyFX:
Where did Gilbert go?

Perhaps to forexfactory ot other forums.