Trading on PIP Range Bars !! - page 15

this is my first time note here, hello to everybody. did you hear about this NON forex MT4 oil trading system called "the vortex". they pretend to hit about 77% of the trades combining time, technical ind. news, and some other stuff. i want to buy it if you see their profit line thats quiet amazing

wambapamba:
this is my first time note here, hello to everybody. did you hear about this NON forex MT4 oil trading system called "the vortex". they pretend to hit about 77% of the trades combining time, technical ind. news, and some other stuff. i want to buy it if you see their profit line thats quiet amazing

Just curious: why do you post this question in this thread, where something totally different has been discussed?

If you are tired to study constantly charts with overloaded indicators,

and just want to trade PA without stress or fear, than...

feel free to study the attached chart.

Template - EA and extra needed indicator are available.

To work with Renko bars in MT4, copy s-Renko Bars EA in Expert folder.

See extra EA settings FIRST on attachement !

So :

• Open "naked" M1 chart and attach EA, set BarsRange @ 3 (pips)
  • Open Offline chart M2 from same pair
  • Load templateAlways leave "naked" M1 chart open !
  • PS. To load Renko EXTRA NOTE : On the chart,where is noted Reversal

I like the simplicity of the chart... Renko 3-5 pips appears above or falls below cloud... how simple is that?

Question... has anyone tried to program a simple EA for this? I have experience with Renko backtesting... and would love to test something like this.

Tim.

I received a quit good indicator from a very good friend.

This one could be used as a take profit (TP) or as trailing stop (TS)

Just add this indicator to the offline chart and see what you can do with it.

The name (GBP_Filter) has nothing to do with GBP for this trade system.

Just use it on every pair you like.

I changed the color to blue on my charts...

Nice trading,

Gilbert.

Files:
GBP_Filter.ex4  10 kb

Dear trend traders,

It's going better and better with this system !

Now we use the same Renko setup as before, but with a extra system (i use the word system when it concerns Ichimoku and not indicator) wich is

Alternative Ichimoku

Settings per pair : * Bolt pairs are my favorites

EURGBP 44/38 - CADCHF 62/52 - CADJPY 48/36 - GBPUSD 44/36

GBPCHF 34/29 - GBPJPY 36/29 - EURUSD 34/34 - EURCHF 72/50

EURJPY 72/36 - USDCAD 24/60 - USDCHF 34/29 - USDJPY 34/29

See attached chart as example.

Use the attached templated only to load the bright picture, but change the settings on the Alternative Ichimoku as above for your chosen pair and then save again as Ichi BGP-USD template if for GBP/USD. (See that you first copy the extra indicators to your Indicator folder !)

Save every template for each separate pair of your choice after you changed the settings, as a unique template.

Rules :

Entry when price leaves the cloud (Kumo)

Exit when price crosses the blue line

Happy and stress free trend trading to all of you,

Gilbert.

desander:
Dear trend traders,It's going better and better with this system !Now we use the same Renko setup as before, but with a extra system (i use the word system when it concerns Ichimoku and not indicator) wich is Alternative IchimokuSettings per pair : * Bolt pairs are my favoritesEURGBP 44/38 - CADCHF 62/52 - CADJPY 48/36 - GBPUSD 44/36GBPCHF 34/29 - GBPJPY 36/29 - EURUSD 34/34 - EURCHF 72/50EURJPY 72/36 - USDCAD 24/60 - USDCHF 34/29 - USDJPY 34/29See attached chart as example.Use the attached templated only to load the bright picture, but change the settings on the Alternative Ichimoku as above for your chosen pair and then save again as Ichi BGP-USD template if for GBP/USD. (See that you first copy the extra indicators to your Indicator folder !)Save every template for each separate pair of your choice after you changed the settings, as a unique template.Rules :Entry when price leaves the cloud (Kumo)Exit when price crosses the blue lineHappy and stress free trend trading to all of you,Gilbert.

Thanks for this, will check it out if the system is something for me!

Just find out that if you set the parameter of the Tenkan-Sen (the red line on the Ichimoku indicator) from 9 to 4, this line becomes in fact the leadline from price action and can be used i.s.o. the green price bars, since you reduced the lag from this line.

So it is much better visible to trade by looking at the crossing of this red line and the blue line from the Alternative Ichimoku.

Make the blue line thicker from 1 to 2 as for the red Tekan-Sen line.

You can now focus on these crossings better than looking at the crossing from the price bars, wich is more difficult.

Don't forget, this system is set for trend traders only !

No scalping stuff here...

Gilbert.

Will give this a spin the coming days.

Correlation between some major pairs...

Good visible thanks to Renko charts.

Gilbert.

Files:
Correlation.png  198 kb