Different Styles of Trading - page 2

Tradorama:
I'd have to say position.Scalping and day trading is a demanding job. You have to stay up late and spend hours staring at the screen, whereas when you 'position trade' you can analyze the markets once every 4-5 hours - you still have a life.

for me,position trading is even stressful because we have to hold our position for very long period.

When your are trading , you need to updated yourself daily basis.

Of course I agree with this statement. But I prefer to trade within a day. Once I had an experience of 700$ for have been trading one order for a month. But it is difficult and need reach experience.

I trade both intra day and swing. 0.05 Lots for intra day, 0.1 lots for swing and keep adding more positions to the swing trade. First goal is always to set Stop loss to break even as quickly as possible (H4 charts) and after that its just locking the profits as the trade progresses.

Hello dears, I show some trading methods,

Intraday trading is a mind game and only the strong survive. But with the guidelines outlined above, it is possible to make money as an intraday trader. Discipline and consistency are the two key words in winning this game.

In some cases, an intraday high can be equal to the closing price. Traders pay close attention to intraday price movement by using real-time charts in an attempt to benefit from the short-term price fluctuations.

Swing......

and of course profitable trading

There are so many style and method to trade the market the most important is the kinda understanding the trader is having on the method he/she is using to trade the market, Forex is a business one can understand if the trader is having a better understanding on the strategy used when doing this business of trading the market.

One of the difference between the different types of trade is based upon the length of time that trades a need for. I prefer scalping because with scalping make quick profits and be able to make numerous trades per day. You can easily enter and exit trade within minutes without waiting the whole day.

The most easy trading style is to trade the Daily charts.

Only takes 1 to 2 hours of market analysis and you are done for the day.

For day trading, you need to watch the market for 8 hours per day which is not an easy task to do on a daily basis.

every style trading will be different and each trader will have different style