DRAIN THE BANKS!! TheRumpledOne - page 43

khec1:
Can anyone pls show me where I can download this indicator. Thanks.

Use your favorite search engine to find what you are looking for.

Hi...I noticed you skipped my post and answered the next two questions. Not trying to "antagonize", so I'll only ask once more (I know you're busy).

In this chart I still don't understand why you didn't take the 1st signal, but took the later one at 85.284. Am I missing some important point? Thanks, and have a great day!

Files:
b3vckk-01.gif  34 kb

1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

Jugador:
Hi...I noticed you skipped my post and answered the next two questions. Not trying to "antagonize", so I'll only ask once more (I know you're busy). In this chart I still don't understand why you didn't take the 1st signal, but took the later one at 85.284. Am I missing some important point? Thanks, and have a great day!

Didn't see your post, whoops!

I am not sure why you think I didn't take that trade. The chart shows each rat reversal trigger. Your annotation show exactly where the trade was entered.

RESULTS.

therumpledone:
Didn't see your post, whoops!I am not sure why you think I didn't take that trade. The chart shows each rat reversal trigger. Your annotation show exactly where the trade was entered.

Ahh...okay, sorry about that. It must just be the way the software looks. I thought the (slightly thicker) green line just above a previous green bar was something you drew.

Your're the best!...

I like it!

Files:
cheese2.jpg  148 kb

Sorry, can someone clarify if my understanding is correct?

1. When price hit new high

2. Next candle is a reversal red candle and which is less than 20pips

3. We wait for next candle and if its a green candle..

3. we enter a buy trade at the high of the above green candle

4. Grab 5 pips and leave