[req] MT4 Volume Level Alert Alarm

I'd be pleased to now if anyone knows of an MT4 indicator that will sound an alarm when volume reaches a preset level or if anyone would have the time to create one.

It would be helpful if the alarm trigger level could be a user set variable and the alarm playsound could be a user set file name so that the sound could be unique and therefore distinguishable from other alerts.

I'm sure this isn't difficult to do but I'm not a programmer, so wouldn't know how myself.

Any solutions will be very much appreciated.

Invicta:
I'd be pleased to now if anyone knows of an MT4 indicator that will sound an alarm when volume reaches a preset level or if anyone would have the time to create one.It would be helpful if the alarm trigger level could be a user set variable and the alarm playsound could be a user set file name so that the sound could be unique and therefore distinguishable from other alerts.I'm sure this isn't difficult to do but I'm not a programmer, so wouldn't know how myself.Any solutions will be very much appreciated.

I know this is quite an old request, but for the benefit of anyone who looks at this posting, search for fxalgotrader volume alert. :-)