Bounce20 method... very good trading system with low Risk/HIGH Reward ratio - page 4

I played with the 20SMA with good results. Attach also 200SMA for general trend direction. Instead of 5SMA I used 10SMA because 5SMA took me too fast out of the trades. Instead of MACD I used RSI (10) and 10SMA in the same windows. If 10SMA over RSI 10 - sell, if RSI 10 over 10SMA - buy. Don't trade crosses, they are lagging like salaries. Watch the 10 & 20 SMA's for slopes! I use them as indicator to predict sideways.

Cheers Hermes

Hi Hermes,

Would you please guide with chart?

Thank you

hermes777:
I played with the 20SMA with good results. Attach also 200SMA for general trend direction. Instead of 5SMA I used 10SMA because 5SMA took me too fast out of the trades. Instead of MACD I used RSI (10) and 10SMA in the same windows. If 10SMA over RSI 10 - sell, if RSI 10 over 10SMA - buy. Don't trade crosses, they are lagging like salaries. Watch the 10 & 20 SMA's for slopes! I use them as indicator to predict sideways. Cheers Hermes

mql5saja:

Hi Hermes,

Would you please guide with chart?

Thank you

2 systems side by side

Hello, I'm looking for a simple system and found this tread. Looks like the RSI template is easier to "read". 

In the below link there is a image that shows how to place a moving average in RSI

http://www.screencast.com/t/YmJkYjdhYTY

Regards