Cleaning up my code??

Hey guys,

Im a noob.. just learning how to program mt4 coding.

So i have created my first Stoch buy and sell EA.. by modifing some persons indicator and created my own Ea. Its very basic, just wondering if some one can review this an comment on...

I no there is no 'MM' and trail stops as it a learning/test.. will work on in the near future with ideas etc..

Also can someone tell me how to program the amount of money you are buying in??

Any way of saying its 10% of account??

Thanks in advance..

You will be able to add money management features by using tool, which we are currenly testing. User can upload custom signal code, and it can be used in combination with any logic created on website, including various money management features (automatic position sizing in percentage you want to risk, decrease factor and other..).

So if you copy your code to *.mqh signal file and change a bit using the folowing rules, you will be able to add money management and other features which could result in profitable EA.

Rules for custom mql4 signal:

-One function in one file.

-Function must return 1 for buy, -1 for sell signal.

-Function must return 0 when no signal occur (signal is not active).

This functionality may be usefull for some non-standard logics, but in your case it should be faster to create signal straight on website without editing any code, by choosing different values from lists and fields . Standard/custom indicators, candle levels, ask/bid prices or other values can be easily used as comparison operation to create any signal on website in user friendly way (e.g. custom indicator parameters will be shown and default values filled in automatically, which you can change if need).

We are planning to launch website after several weeks.

Yea thanks man.. Iv got the EA kinda working. I need some changing with the amounts of buys and sells.

Will look into into the near future.. Will post results if works.

Thanks

Hey TJ I just came across this post how did everything turn out?