entry at open

I do not know much about coding EA's or if this already exists. If it does please help me find it.

I read a strategy that i have tested a bit manually (1 month forward) with good results but would like to give it a much sterner test.

It should make a buy entry when the market gets to 50pips above the open and converse for a sell order. I want to be able to set the time of which open to use since different brokers have different times. It should have a take profit of 50 and a stop loss of 100 both of which i should be able to change. It should also allow you to change lot size. And close any open trade after 5 hours (20 15 min candles)

I would appreciate knowing if building this type of EA cant be done since initial readings suggest EA's have to be based on an indicator.

Also if no one wants to do it for free (fingers crossed it can be done) where can i find good material to figure it out for free. (i aint rich yet!)

sorry to harrass u busy guys and gals. i found what i was looking for on another thread accidentally. thanks scorpion. the name of the thread is open breakout. well i'm off to check that it works the way i envision and make some pips