Indicators - Relative Strength Index & Accelerator Oscillator

Hi I am a beginner sorting out my strategies and would like to know if it is possible to download and save the values that make up the Relative Strength Index and Accelerator Oscillator indicators as they appear on my Meta Trader platform. I am able to download and save the trading chart data and would like to do the same with some indicators.

Alternatively, can anyone give me the formula that calculates the values for these indicators?

I use MS Excel a lot and it would help enormously with my strategies to be able to create a spreadsheet using these indicators.

Would really appreciate any help that can be given.

XtendSP:
Hi I am a beginner sorting out my strategies and would like to know if it is possible to download and save the values that make up the Relative Strength Index and Accelerator Oscillator indicators as they appear on my Meta Trader platform. I am able to download and save the trading chart data and would like to do the same with some indicators. Alternatively, can anyone give me the formula that calculates the values for these indicators? I use MS Excel a lot and it would help enormously with my strategies to be able to create a spreadsheet using these indicators. Would really appreciate any help that can be given.

what means "formula that calculates the values for these indicators"?