Urban Towers Scalping Strategy - page 9

it's really impressive, think am gonna do it my self in demo first

Well, It's a very good indicator to work, but am new so am little bit confused when looking for entry and exit, I made 25 pip (in Demo) by entering long when market gonna upside of blue MA, all did but still wanna know from U, am i did it by chance of i did correctly by my side of calculation regarding this strategy.

Plz clear me that am did right or wrong.

Here the Image AUD/JPY M15

i posted a set of trade experience with this strategy with image but it said waiting for admin approval first, is it gonna be every time when ever i made post here?

well am new here so am just confused - i asked that not to hart any one but to know the exact fact.

thanks a lot.

All most 24 hours gone, I can't see my previous post in which i included a image of this strategy testing results, dear admin, may i know where is my post?

This is 2nd time am eagerly want to know plz any one tell me about the inner fact?

I can understand, the forum police wants to filter and scan all post before publishing them to open to all, but i really did a write up with Metatrader screen shot with Good Review on this strategy, hope i did according to forum rules, but it's still not showing here.

Am truly sorry, for asking this 2nd time but non of this forum readers/admins ans my previous question in previous post, so am writing this.

Hope this time i'll get a good treatment.

You are supposed to work for your boss, not for yourself.

Vivaldi

DaveC:
NavinI have been trying to follow this strategy you kindly put forward for a couple of weeks, you've already answered a couple of questions for me, so apologies for bothering you again. The trouble I have is that whilst I can trade from work, I cannot run MT4 or any other packages from my office PC, so have to do it from a laptop running on a mobile internet connection. The combination of a small screen and limited download capacity makes it near impossible to watch more than about 4 pairs at once. Could you please lte me know which 4 pairs you consider give the most frequent set ups under this strategy. I do very much like the strategy by the way, I've managed to catch about 7 or 8 trades in last 2 weeks and the only 2 losers are ones where I've bent the rules by trading from a flat or narrow MA channel, so many thanks !! Kind Regards Dave

I´ve built a rough indicator and an EA that is manualy activated (not ready to be realeased). This is quiet good when we have a trend ) I´ll be posting more charts in future if its ok from Navin.

Files:
1.jpg  116 kb

GU today

Files:
2.jpg  145 kb

Files:
3.jpg  120 kb

ada holmes:
Step two is re-evaluate hooowww you are shampooing your hair. It's not how many times you do it, or how often in the week... it's whether or not you are doing it properly. I already gave this advice in another question before you, but will put it here again, the steps to properly washing your hair:

????????????????

usdchf today

Files: