Urban Towers Scalping Strategy - page 5

bossxero:
Wow... this one should be a very nice run.. how many pips were booked on this trade? Or is it still open :P

Hi Bossxero,

The trade is closed now. Was able to bank 27 pips from it

JS

Here's some trades from yesterday on GBP/JPY.

JS

Files:

Jimmy4x:
Here's some trades from yesterday on GBP/JPY.JS

These are some real cool trades.!

Very nice strategy - I agree with you.

You can use confirmations to make this system even stronger. Try to confirm the retracements to Moving Average by using the Fibonacci Retracement tool and demanding that price will also retrace to 23.6\32.8 of last trend.

Thanks you sharing. A good and simple system like this is all one needs, to be profitable.

ChartSecret:
Very nice strategy - I agree with you. You can use confirmations to make this system even stronger. Try to confirm the retracements to Moving Average by using the Fibonacci Retracement tool and demanding that price will also retrace to 23.6\32.8 of last trend. Thanks you sharing. A good and simple system like this is all one needs, to be profitable.

Why fix it when it is not broken

??

Nice.

I like the use of chartistic and price-action in your trading.. this is the only real way to trade. I see guys trading with all these lagging indicators and it just makes me laugh...

TrendLineTrader:
Nice. I like the use of chartistic and price-action in your trading.. this is the only real way to trade. I see guys trading with all these lagging indicators and it just makes me laugh...

Hi Trendlinetrader,

Thank you for your kind words.

Cheers,

JS

Here's a trade from today on EUR/JPY.

JS

Files:

good info

The system is simple but not promising,