Forex on Iphone

Forex On The Go is now beta testing an iPhone Forex application that includes full charting and trading functionality with any MT4 broker. it is built using standard web technologies, which will allow compatibility with most other touch screen devices that use a modern web browser.

Users can enter instant and pending orders, view past order history, and modify as well as monitor live orders – all in real time and from any location that supports a cell phone data connection. The application is designed to provide full functionality even in areas with only 2G internet speeds; 3G and Wifi connections are not required

you can find out more about Forex on the go

you ca n download a light version which will show some adds, or just but the trading support version for a lite money from apple store.

personally i'm very exited about this app.

have a look and share with us your thoughts.

Looks kool...What is the name of this software and when will it be available?

Forex on Iphone

sherifbutt:
Forex On The Go is now beta testing an iPhone Forex application that includes full charting and trading functionality with any MT4 broker. it is built using standard web technologies, which will allow compatibility with most other touch screen devices that use a modern web browser.Users can enter instant and pending orders, view past order history, and modify as well as monitor live orders – all in real time and from any location that supports a cell phone data connection. The application is designed to provide full functionality even in areas with only 2G internet speeds; 3G and Wifi connections are not required you can find out more about Forex on the go you ca n download a light version which will show some adds, or just but the trading support version for a lite money from apple store. personally i'm very exited about this app. have a look and share with us your thoughts.

This is the official web site for the developer, there are some cool videos .

FOREX On The Go : Make Trades From Your iPhone!

Hello traders! This is my first time ever here, Looking forward to have good times and continue learning!!!

I think you can better use some remote desktop software that connects from your Iphone to your main computer with working trading software.

Or just Use the Forex Broker Website for your Iphone. Simple enough. Brokers should have Servers hosting our Meta Trade Platform online (VPS) and we login to trade and setup our EA's etc

Those with iPhones and other top-of-the-line smartphones always want to have the latest and greatest at their fingertips, but I think traders should remember that the platform is only as good as their internet connection.

I personally use the Palm Pre for a lot of things, but my internet connection in New York City is a little too unreliable for me to reasonably think about trading through it. As long as traders have reasonable expectations of mobile trading software, I think this is a big step in the right direction. At least in the US, however, our cell networks are a little too unreliable to actively trade through our phones.

what is best broker for iphone?

I think it's really cool that we now have the ability to trade using our iphones

MetaTrader 5 developers are going to publish new platform (Mt5) for iPhone in Appstore next week.