Great RSI + Full Stochastic Systems - page 4

back tests are not great. Any ideas?

marcelomeurer:
So, this is the Expert Advisor for this strategy...It´s profitable...I made it to work in any timeframeSo, once the guy that made said that it will work better in the daily timeframe, you should let in this timeframe at metatrader, while the EA is workingI hope it can be helpfulBye!

this EA is great i use it in the 15min with eurusd and gbpusd is giving me good results in my live account!!! thank you!!!!!!

have you back tested it? what settings you are using?

Here are some backtests in fxpro.

GBP/USD Jan 2009 to present 15M starting balance 10K ending 10,600.

GBP/USD Jan 2008 to present 15M starting balance 10K ending 11,120.

GBP/USD Jan 2009 to present 1H starting balance 10K ending 8,500.

Modified to trade 1 lot instead of .1 lots (obviously not recommended due to high risk)

GBP/USD Jan 2009 to present 15M starting balance 10K *Blew account in January 2009*

GBP/USD Feb 2009 to present 15M starting balance 10K ending $21,580.

GBP/USD Sept 2009 to present 15M starting balance 10K ending 14,800.

I'm a manual trader myself but always have hope that some EA will work eventually . This one has potential but needs some tuning.

thanks 4 the EA.. will look into trailling this!

I understand the original concept is for daily,what about TF lower than that,is it still profitable or do we use RSI 14 for lower TF,

Any comment?.seems interesting and clean technique.

Thanks

I would say that the daily TF gives the most consistent results. Also, adding the Gann HiLo Activator (8) indicator seems to filter out more bad trades. I am backtesting it right now.

Hi

Thanks for posting this strategy and the EA. I've been struggling with it in backtesting, and can't get a reasonable return... anyone got any parameters that are working for them?

Cheers

Charlie

Thank you for sharing this transaction is set!

where can a find full stochastic pls