ULTRA_TREND Indicator - How do I use it?

Good Day All,

This is my first post at this forum. I have been reading the posts for some time, being a complete newbie to the FOREX trading environment.

I have drafted up a simple trading strategy for me to experiment with on a demo account using the metatrader mt4 platform. It's just an EMA crossover method.

I want to identify the Trend, (like everyone else).

I have the ULTRA-TREND indicator and have installed into my demo account. I have a general idea how it works, but thought I'd ask anyone on this forum who has this indicator, if they have any instructions for it. The instructions and examples that came with the indicator are somewhat general.

Would like some explicit examples of how to fully utilize this indicator.

Great forum. I glean a lot of information from the users of this forum.

Kind Regards..

GDonya Australia.

will u give me ultratrend indicator

post screenshots please and we will be able to help you out.

GDonya:
Good Day All,This is my first post at this forum. I have been reading the posts for some time, being a complete newbie to the FOREX trading environment. I have drafted up a simple trading strategy for me to experiment with on a demo account using the metatrader mt4 platform. It's just an EMA crossover method. I want to identify the Trend, (like everyone else).I have the ULTRA-TREND indicator and have installed into my demo account. I have a general idea how it works, but thought I'd ask anyone on this forum who has this indicator, if they have any instructions for it. The instructions and examples that came with the indicator are somewhat general. Would like some explicit examples of how to fully utilize this indicator. Great forum. I glean a lot of information from the users of this forum. Kind Regards.. GDonya Australia.

i have tested in ultra trend, i think ultra trend is MACD crossover zero the same.......check out....

happy trading....

pls can any one give me the download link of fx ultratrend indicator.