FREE FOREX Strategy

How to Choose FREE FOREX Strategy that Fit You The Most?

There is thousands of FREE FOREX Strategy that you can get from internet. Be careful!!! Choose the strategy that fit you the most.

There are a few points that you need to check before you think that you can earn big income:

1.The strategy must suggest you a stop loss point for each open position. Only beginners trade without stop loss point.

2.Choose a strategy that is not based on news. News is good, but it’s seasonal and it’s riskie

3.Whether the strategy uses the beginning of the trend or following the trend, choose the strategy that can predict the trend of the price movement.

hi i want study well forex and will begging be work with real account

i unknow with which money work

plz tell me?

Hi there, well I just want to make something clear before anything. Are you totally new at the FX world? Because if you are I think the best thing to do is to start a demo trade before going into the real trade world. About the money thing, well I only work with the couple EUR/USD, I feel pretty comfortable with it. But that's just me, you can choose any couple you may like. Also keep in mind to place a stop loss and gain profit vale. Now have you already choose a broker to work with?

How do I know if the strategy can predict the trend of the price movement?