Free Trading Signals

Hello friends

I would like to invite you to join me on my new blog where i will be posting free trades starting tomorrow. Yes, they are free and will always be free. So hopefully see a bunch of you over there.

Yours truly

Sir McPip

The home of the pips

Market: EUR/USD

Current Price: 1.3620

Direction: LONG

Order Type: MARKET

Price:

Stop Loss: 1.3520

Profit Target: 1.4620

We are now moving our stops to entry at 1.3620. Current price is 1.3670.

The home of the pips

Hi sir Mc Pip I´m having troubles with my trades today, and the market has not responded to what I expected after the technical and fundamental analysis, do you think that I should entry at 1.3620 on the long?

Market: EUR/JPY

Current Price: 1.3800

Direction: Long

Price:

Stop Loss: 1.3650

Profit Target:1.4500

Instructions: Move SL to breakeven after 70 pips, then if trade is 300 in profit, trail by 100 pips after each 100 pips profit.

Previous Eur/Usd trade stopped out at breakeven

The home of the pips

marcuse:
Hi sir Mc Pip I´m having troubles with my trades today, and the market has not responded to what I expected after the technical and fundamental analysis, do you think that I should entry at 1.3620 on the long?

Marcuse,

If you would have entered at the time i posted yes. After we moved the stop to breakeven no. But as a general rule ...whenever you get the feeling of urgency or you feel that you miss out on something, then remember... IT IS ALWAYS WRONG

Hello my friends,

today i received an email by a fellow trader asking why we do not take any profits when we are already deep into the green. That is a good question as the 2 trades we had over the past 2 days were 130 and 170 pips into profits before reversing on us. The answer to that is that you can take profits anytime you choose to. What i am giving you is the trade setups but i leave the money management completely up to you. Everybody has a different money management system and everybody's tolerance for risk is different. The way i trade is as follows : I enter with 2 lots and if the trade reaches the point where the profit equals the initial risk, i take one lot off the table. Today for example we had a Eur/Jpy trade where we had a 150 pip stoploss. Our trade was 170 pips into profit before it reversed. So i took 1 lot off the table as soon as we reached 150 pips and put the stop loss to breakeven as i have instructed. But again, this is just the way i prefer to trade...it does not mean that you have to trade that way. Although i made 250pips over the past 2 days trading that way, i do not report those trades as winners. Only if they reach the target which i initially called will those trades be reported as winners.

Market: EUR/USD

Current Price: 1.3530

Direction: SHORT

Price:

Stop Loss: 1.3630

Profit Target: 1.3280

Instructions: Move your stoploss to breakeven after 100 pips profit.

The home of the pips

Hello my friends

Unfortunately we had some bad luck this week as we got stopped out twice at breakeven and had a 100 pip loss yesterday. As you know our stoploss was hit by 15 pips before the market reversed again and hit our 250 pip profit target. But trades like that do happen and they will continue to happen. The current markets are none like we have ever experienced and this will not change anytime soon. We have to get used to wide swings as the increased risk will tighten liquidity in the markets. That also means that we have to adapt to the current situation and must be willing to accept an increased risk level in order to reap the rewards. This increased risk level will likely be in the form of a wider stoploss as even 100 pips can be too close. We will have to keep the risk reward favorable though which could mean that we might not be able to trade on a daily basis. Very soon i will also be writing a current assessment of the political situation in Europe. The financial and political situation is very closely intertwined in Europe and therefore the single currency might disappear faster than we all dare to anticipate. The current extreme sell-off could be the first hint as the interest rate differential with the US is too big to justify such an extreme sell off and the explanations given in the media are questionable at best. That said, have a great weekend and i see you all next week.

The home of the pips

The current economic crisis might be the trigger for the end of the Euro and the likelyhood that the Euro will once again be replaced by national currencies is getting more likely by the day. When the Euro was introduced, the economic climate was stable with no major crisis to be dealt with and the face of unity among the leaders of the EU was smiling bright and clear. However, if nothing else, the current financial meltdown brings those leaders back to reality. The potential demise of the Euro was already triggered by the Irish no vote on the Lisbon Treaty which replaced the EU Constitution which itself was already rejected by the dutch and french voters in 2005. This Lisbon Treaty would have made a legal entity out of the EU and the current members its provinces. But the Irish no vote turned the plans of the EU upside down and the fate of the Euro is closely connected to this event. The Euro is the only currency in the world which is not backed by a country and the rudimentary structure of the EU is such that economic policy is made on the national level whereas financial policy is made by the ECB on the european level. This mechanism has destroyed the economies of many member states especially in the south and the pressure is increasing by the day to reinstate the national currencies. The signs of the demise of the Euro are increasing by the day. Today the Czech finance minister abandoned the 2010 target for adoption of the euro and diplomatically stated that the CR will not set a new date for the adoption of the Euro. We should keep a close eye on Slovakia which is scheduled to introduce the Euro in January 2009 and whether the government will pull the emergency brake and scrap the Euro at least for now. I doubt that this will happen though as it would be an early admission that there is indeed trouble with the european currency. The signs in the markets for the disintegration of the Euro have been visible . The steep decline of the Euro looks like a major selloff and not a market correction. I know that the press has been giving several reasons for the selloff which are basically a bunch of nonsense as the main driving force of the Eurozone has always been the interest rate differential with the US and this differential is still 200 percentage points. So fundamentally there has to be something else driving this rapid selloff and it is not to be found on the economic level but on the political front.

Market: Eur/Usd

Current Price: 1.3640

Direction: Short

Price:

Stop Loss: 1.3750

Profit Target: 1.3420

Instructions: Move SL to breakeven after 50 pips profit