Metatrader new user - page 3

Can someone please recommend a good platform with variety on indicators? I know the most popular ones but now I want to figure out a different strategy with new indicators.

SexyMoneyLady:
You can find accurate information hereBollinger Bands - StockCharts.comBut remember what they say about upper and lower bands:“Remember that buy and sell signals are not given when prices reach the upper or lower bands. Such levels merely indicate that prices are high or low on a relative basis. A security can become overbought or oversold for an extended period of time. Knowing whether or not prices are high or low on a relative basis can enhance our interpretation of other indicators, and it can assist with timing issues in trading.”So you need to combine other indicators to use successfully this o

Guys!! Thank you very much for the information, you are so kind, it is very detailed , It means that is really important to combine the Bollinger Bands with another indicator to complement the interpretation. Although they are great0 for the determination of volatility… Awesome!!! Thank you again

T-rex:
Can someone please recommend a good platform with variety on indicators? I know the most popular ones but now I want to figure out a different strategy with new indicators.

When you talk about the most popular ones you should refer to the MT4. The only alternative platform I know that also handles indicators is the Ikon Platinum. Is anyone knows if the Etoro works with indicators please let me know and how to input them.