Metatrader new user - page 2

Hello! I know about one mt4 for mobiles phones in tradeview forex, but I haven’t used it so I think is a great one, but you can try it and tell me if it´s working for you.

roadbow:
МТ4 Very good trading platform, it is convenient in use, it is a lot of indicators and advisers. It is interesting to me, there is copy МТ4 for mobile phones?

Yes of course MT4 work on PDA but can't use experts nor customs indicators. Just the standard ones provided in the platform.

FerruFx

Are there more restrictions in the mobile phone MT4 or are the indicator and EA the only ones? Where can I get a platform for a Motorola Q?

marcuse:
I´m not an expert and I´m using the MT4 and well I have been learning and developing my capabilities to trade FOREX, I´ve asked things to many people and on different websites, but the ones that seem more helpful as they answer concrete and quick is the yahoogroups, metatrader or tradeviewforex, check them out.

Well I checked out tradeview, cmsfx, secure ibfx and fxdd and they all offer almost the same thing, so how does one choose a broker, flipping a coin? Please don’t say reviews because I have heard that a lot of reviews are run by the same brokers, so what else is there to help us make a right choice

So how do you choose a good broker? Based on what factors.

When I was looking for a broker I had in consideration the spread, the websites information about the broker itself, the customer service, the possibilities they offered when going live, the trail with the MT4, if they had alternative platforms to trade, if the website had news to work on the fundamental area of trading, and some other I can't remember right now, but luckily for I got with the broker that fulfilled all those spaces.

Go to some reviews sites and you can know what people think about those companies, could be the same when you see at first, but some many people are playing with them.

Hello guys, I am a new “trader”, I have been reading about the indicators and for now I just want to know How do the Bolliner Bands (trade indicator) work?, it is just touching the movement of the market or the candles that it indicates that the direction is going to change?... I don’t know if it is a silly question but I really have not understood it… Help pl

You can find accurate information here

Bollinger Bands - StockCharts.com

But remember what they say about upper and lower bands:

“Remember that buy and sell signals are not given when prices reach the upper or lower bands. Such levels merely indicate that prices are high or low on a relative basis. A security can become overbought or oversold for an extended period of time. Knowing whether or not prices are high or low on a relative basis can enhance our interpretation of other indicators, and it can assist with timing issues in trading

So you need to combine other indicators to use successfully this one

Hi there, Bollinger Bands seem to work great. Plus I've been trying to combine it with EMA and the Alligator. Still trying to learn more about the EMA. Thanks for the help here Sexy.