Metatrader new user

I am a new user of metatrade and I am having trouble with my demo account from tradeview, I need some help setting it up.

I don’t really understand what your question is, but try to uninstall the program and re-installed again. Maybe your problem can be solving

I didn´t get any trouble with it. Check your computer!

Well if you got it from tradeveiw than contact them and ask them directly to guide you through the setup, if that don’t work then do what everyone else does get another one. But I don’t really think it is necessary, maybe you’re low of memory or something basic like th

Metatrader 4

The reason is twofold

First, it is easy to script plug-ins

And the second is that it is free.

Hello community I am new to this forum and I want to optimize my trading abilities. I am new but very eager to learn so you all are saying that I need a MT4, I got one already but I don’t know if it was a good site

Hi all

This is my first post. My MT4 keep freezing. I have installed it on with my live account on over six high spec Computers but still it freezes on all of them. Can anybody suggest anything?

I´m not an expert and I´m using the MT4 and well I have been learning and developing my capabilities to trade FOREX, I´ve asked things to many people and on different websites, but the ones that seem more helpful as they answer concrete and quick is the yahoogroups, metatrader or tradeviewforex, check them out.

So Haley how did your account workout, did you follow my advice and contact your broker or did it fix itself.

If your MT4 keeps freezing than your RAM memory isn’t enough to handle your platform, the other thing could be is that your internet connection is failing and this causes the MT4 to freeze

Tell us what happened; occasionally software may have troubles performing. In this case the best recommended solution is to uninstall and reinstall the metatrader 4

МТ4 Very good trading platform, it is convenient in use, it is a lot of indicators and advisers. It is interesting to me, there is copy МТ4 for mobile phones?