please code me this simple ea...

Can anyone please code me this simple ea..

The ea should just buy at any selected time frame as soon as a new candle is opened. (no trading conditions)

and as soon as the SL or TP is met it should again open a buy order with the given TP and SL

Lot size adjustable

Take profit adjustable

StopLoss Adjustable

Hey man..

I spend 3 years developing this expert advisor for you, more than

10000 working hours.....I hope you respect this.....just kiding

Here, I even inserted a sMA......but I really dont know what will

you do with this.....im sure that it wont be profit!

Files:
BUYER.mq4  2 kb

forexflash:
Hey man..I spend 3 years developing this expert advisor for you, more than10000 working hours.....I hope you respect this.....just kiding Here, I even inserted a sMA......but I really dont know what willyou do with this.....im sure that it wont be profit!

thankxxx a TON!!!

actually i wanted to make an hedging ea......but after reading all the EA programming guides i find myself no where near coding an EA ....hehe....so just wanted to see what a headstart looks like......

anyways if u can help me i would like an ea that buys as well as sells at the same price when a new candle if formed........ then i set the TP of the buy and sell positions....as well as their SL....and when ever the price hits the TP or SL....the positions are closed and at the same time new buy and sell orders are executed at tht exact price with the previously assigned TP/SL.............and this thing continues.......

so is it possible to make an EA like this ...please....i just want to backtest it and see if its worth using...........

But if you buy and sell at the closing price....you are hedging.....

and no metter what TP and SL are, you always lose the spread-commision....

I really dont understand what will you do with this?

This is a hedge ea if you want it

How It Works? Let me explain like this (the concept is symple):

- play GBPUSD as a BaseSymbol and if SMA is heading up;

- go long GBPUSD and hedge EURUSD short to reduce the risk but i also hedge USDCHF long too that's it;

- then due to the EA let me show an example;

- set the avilable hedge symbol to 3 , EURUSD-USDCHF-USDJPY as defalt if you dont want to hedge USDJPY just set "HedgeH3" to false but if you want to hedge USDJPY

- set "H3.followBase" to true (default) if you want to send order the same way of GBPUSD;

- set "H3.followBase" to false if you want to send order the opposite way of GBPUSD with "H3.LotsRatio" =2 ,as default, that will send the order twice in lot-size of GBPUSD. BUT the hedge of GBPUSD-USDJPY will execute only when the correlation between GBPUSD-USDJPY is pass the "H3.Expect.CorRelation" value.

- if you expect -0.90 they will be sent only when correlation is less than -0.90 and either;

- if you expect 0.90 they will be sent only when correlation is greater than 0.90 and dont worry each hedge work separately with MagicNo,MagicNo+1 and MagicNo+2. So please change the "MagicNo" to something differrent like 318 if you want to play another pair as BaseSymbol.

Last thing:

- each hedge will be closed when overall profit is greater than "Expect.Profit" and dont worry about the swap. This EA can auto calculate the profit from swap

- if your hedge can make profit from swap the EA will not mention swap only close hedge when reach"Expect.Profit";

- BUT if your hedge cant make profit from swap the ea will close hedge when total profit (real + swap) is reach"Expect.Profit".

This kind of EA can not be used in backtesting!!!

Files:

hmm....what abt the EA i want opens buy sell orders at a difference of 3pips......and the rest of the strategy is same...i.e every buy and sell order has a difference of 3pips....will that work??

the sell order should be higher by 3pips than the buy order

what abt this strategy??

Your idea is soooooo STUPID, Im sure that anyone wont code

this for you....unless you pay them...

I dont like to be rude to people.....

but I hate to be abused!

Respect

:d :d :d :d :d :d

hmm.........i guess the strategy isnt gonna work.............anywayz thnx

could u ppl atleast point out some good hedging EA's