Mouteki Trading

Greetings,

For those who don't know me,let me take a moment to explain a bit about myself.

First off, I go by the name moutekitrader, or mouteki. I have been live trading the forex market for over five years now.

I have traded nearly every systems out there, you name it and I bet I've tried it. Peter Bain, 4xmadeasy, forexrobottrader, fxuniversal, cfg, patraders,fxmoneymap...I think you get the point.

I have been on a long path to get where I am now and have seen many things that have disturbed me on the way. I will share my previous experience just so you know where I am coming from.

I got into forex mainly because my father has been doing it for the past 18 years. He has been trading currency since before this whole online forex trading market even existed. Can you imagine, have you ever seen the way currency's trended years ago.

Anyway, seven years ago I began searching the internet for forex trading, was looking if I could leverage my money to have the same effect my father did on the market with less money. And there it was...I found the all mighty FXCM and opened up a 50k standard account the day I found them.

Note to self: BIG MISTAKE.

Honestly, I new absolutely nothing about trading at this point. To be totally honest it took me a week to figure out you can short a currency. Long story short, I blew that account in under three weeks. Yup...three weeks.

Ouch...but I had fueled the fire, I wasn't stopping there. I decided to educate myself in trading before trying it again, went to every self proclaimed million dollar trader and spend thousands on garbage.

It was 1 year into exploring the forex when I went with a forex company who claimed 200 trades in a row. Won't use any names, really cant. Anyway, I fell head over heals for the system. Expensive too. Trained with them for over a year and then they offered me a mentorn opportunity. I was only 21 at the time and was overwhelmed, thought I was going to be the next Warren Buffet.

Things were good at first but the system started losing flame. Of course it did, the euro and pound stopped running 300 pips everyday like it used to and there moving averages couldn't produce a successful trade to save their lives.

I left that job because I was offered a new job elsewhere, these guys were legit to, knew them all personally. Again though, another trading program all based on indicators, I simply new the truth about indicators and couldn't teach a system based completely on them.

I made the best decision of my life five years ago. Decided to forget the mentorn business and persue trading all on my own. Like I said before I have tried a lot of things and what I will share in this thread is what I have been doing for the past five years on my own and it is bringing me success.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but if I'm going to share with you the product of the last five years of my trading life, I figure you should have to suffer through the story of my life for at least a little bit.

Many people may remember me and my thread Mouteki Trading... from about two years ago. It was the talk of the forum for a long time back then. One of the most viewed threads on this forum to this day.

I stayed about one month in the forum and then things just got so out of hand that I decided to leave. I just wasn't ready for that much, when your active in a forum it takes a lot of dedication. It was literally a 9-5 job and I wasn't looking for that.

A few things also occurred as a result that really bother me. Within that one month, due to the large success of moutekitrading, several low life's attempted to make a quick dollar off of my thread.

One person sold the trading manual i posted in the thread on ebay, another person sold signals threw his email claiming he was me. I couldn't have this, i worked hard for what I have accomplished and I ain't letting anyone tarnish the name I have created in this industry. All those fakes who have tried imitating me to make a few dollars have all paid the penalties of copyright infringement so I suggest no bright ideas people...lol

Enough about the past lets talk about the future. Our purpose, what we are here to do...

If you are reading this, you are most likely aware of the potential profits of being a successful forex trader. So there is no need for me to explain the basics. Hopefully by now you understand the basics of trading, if not i am sure you'll be able to find that all on this wonderful site.

My mission is to teach you and every other person reading my secrets to achieving consistent success in the forex markets as an active forex trader.

My method of trading will be taught mainly through the use of video media, which will be distributed daily. I have found this to be the most effective way to teach the process of trading.

Since this is a process, we will take it piece by piece. No individual step taught should be traded on its own. Have the patients to learn it from beginning to end and it will be well worth your time invested.

Since my method is mainly on video I will upload them all on my blog

Forex Gemini

and on several media sites such as youtube.com.

I strongly suggest the use of this forum to discuss material you obtain with other traders under the new thread I created on forexfactory: New Mouteki Method...

I will be on the forum occasionally sticking my head around to see whats going on. The strength and success of the forum is solely up to you and all the traders following the material I am distributing.

This way I will have much more time to dedicate to distribute quality material to traders.

Let's take the forex by storm and create an uprise in successful traders!!!

I'll do my part...will you?

Greetings forum friends,

I have added a few video updates of my trading method directly on my blog

Forex Gemini

You should check this stuff out...it's pretty damn good...

Happy Trading,

Mouteki

thanks for the info. Forex has its ups and downs. Yours is well! heavy though. I have been trading for about two years too. I just came across the mouteki trading signal and i am interested in learning about it. that is if it is still possible or good.

I have made profit with Mouteki E A as follows......

Opening balance : $ 10000

Made profit $ 6580 within 90 minutes....

Just check it. Amazing....

Greenbackcable

I have attached the statement below....

Check it...

Happy Trading

-Greenbackcable

Hai Dear Traders,

Today Mouteki gave me $ 1300 profit within 30 minutes...

Hereby I have attached the statement...

Happy trading

Greenbackcable

( $ 536.49 loss made by 100pips a day EA )

Files:
Mouteki_EA.gif  22 kb
Mouteki_EA.htm  107 kb

Hello greenbackcable

Thank you for posting this EA. It looks really good. I put on my mt4 on demo and its already on the positive side. However, the SL is set a only one pip from the price which means that in case of retracement it will leave me with one pip positive per trade. The TP is at 0.0000.. Do you know if maybe I need different setting???. Thank you in advance.

Trend lines can at time be subjective, it is the differential between the high and low risk to the tread line break outs and price projections.

Thanks

You guys became millionaires or went broke??

Any updates on Mouteki? I am manually trying this for a week.. it's looks 75% winner and it captures huge number of pips.. so any update?

greenbackcable:
I have made profit with Mouteki E A as follows...... Opening balance : $ 10000 Made profit $ 6580 within 90 minutes.... Just check it. Amazing.... Greenbackcable

It is not attaching to the chart.. Any issues

Mouteki manual still missing? The 3 videos cannot replace it because the strategy is not complete without the trend lines.

Thanks Hermes