Great News Indicator With Many Gadgets - page 3

what are the significance of the green and red line that i indicated on the chart

thanks.

Files:
ccc.gif  104 kb

Red line is starting point, and green line is possible breakout in pips.

oilfxpro:
Only when the warrior hides the holy grails from everybody and spits in the desert without any waterThe great traders are always negative ,infact very negative on every system .They look at every system with a fine comb and improve it.If they were not negative ,they would accept every crappy little indicator and system as they holy grail.All great traders discriminate every average indicator ,system and platform and almost eveything has to be the best....or it is no goodotherwise everything would be great and 95% would make moneyOILFXPRO

So you claim to be a great trader.

Let me doubt about this fact. A real (good) trader doesn't have time to spend on 100s forums or sites like you do each day.

Just my opinion.

FerruFx

Yes, but dont you think that alpari is a good platform, but

if i use correlation, news trader puts a grid wich isnt good becouse

of martinggale spread and pips hedge through a fxcm broker?

oilfxpro:
There are 5 computers doing the automated trading ,testing and development

Thanks to have confirmed my doubt

FerruFx

Hi guys,

Please can someone kindly update me on how to use this indicator?My email is amiromega@yahoo.com.Thanks guys

Read the thread!!!

the indicator seems to make my trading platform hang(Not responding)Please any help on this issue?

This is fabulous, BIG thanks and well done!

I am new and would liketo say hi to you all.I am an ex stockbroker,a muni bonds and option principle and had the general principles license. And my 401K is now destroyed.I am amazed at the knowledge and drive to succeed of everyone.I hope I can contribute something also.Thanks