Triarbitrage Help - page 3

Interesting stuff, will look into it. Thanks.

20 pips profit in an hour of effortless trading. How's your results?

Well at the time im writing this my ea have made about 100 pips...

Yust kidding.......

20 pips a hour is great!

Do you want to tell me that you have already made an simple ea for this method? What about your win-loss ratio? Do you use original method price

calculations, or are you playing with cluster indicators?

The cluster indis are not used in original "EA...

They are just my toys from time to time!

Anyway, what is your opinion ................

No EA just yet. I manually calculated the original rules by hand and place a market order with a of TP 3 to 5 pips. Each trade closed at TP just a few minutes after it opened.

I couldn't make the cluster indicators work. They appear blank on all charts. I don't know what's wrong. But anyway, I want to test the original arb rules alone without any helping indicators. I think I actually played a part in creating the cluster indicators. I called it the "composite." The new cluster indicators are real nice indeed at showing the correlation of currencies. See how EUR and USD go in the opposite direction. This set of indicators could be used to slice out the trade volumes of current market, analyzing which pair is moving the current trend.

Im not surprised at all, but there is something missing in your

post........ a smile face maybe

The thing is that all the "pro" traders talks about PA as a no1 indicator,

and the second most useful indis are SR levels, and fibonnaci....and round numbers

They all talk garbage about indicators becouse they just dont work...

And i agree with them.

( i blow my account , so i learned it the hard way)

I have a matrix EA wich uses about 20 mainstream indicators......

I tested it, and come to conclusion that indis are for suckers, they exist

only to hide the truth..... The thing is that the one and only factor that moves the price are people(banks, funds, retail traders...etc),

and there is no way that the indicator can predict that!!!

And about matrix wich uses above 20 indis, you can wait and get a confirmation from all of them to buy or sell, but with time you get that

the coin flip method will work as god as all of thet indis together....

Sure you can use some of them but the truth is we dont need them!!!

For cluster indi to work you must enable all pairs in symbols window, or try to compile them...

Files:
1_2.jpg  409 kb

I got it to work now! I needed to open all charts of all major pairs.

Most indicators I used were just useless. Those indicate how the market was doing in the past not in the present, and so if you use the signals to trade, it would be all too late. There are certain indicators that work. SR indi is pretty good in the past years. I made some good pips from it. My SR system was definitely performing better than a random system. That made it something.

Btw, what is PA indicator?

scorp, PA is price action.

oilfxpro, ju are a great guy, i love your posts, and i realy have a respect for you, but all of us have their own reality, what works for one will mostly not work for others, we all must follow our own path.....

Respect!!!

oilfxpro, we don't use car indicators to predict how the car will move. There's nothing wrong with any indicator until we use it to predict the future or, as the trend followers say, to follow the trend. It's all in our misuse of the indicators.

Moving average is for originally smoothing the data, so that we can easily read it. But then one day we plotted a slower MA with a faster MA, we saw it crossing, and thought "hey when those MAs cross, the data tend to go this way." MA cross worked for a while, and then it lost big time. Then we subtracted the MAs to make MACD. Actually, MACD wasn't named until somebody saw the histogram is converging or diverging from the data; hence, MACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence). Subsequently came crazy interpretations of MACD, they said they saw the market is changing from bears to bulls and vice versa with MACD.

I think the whole thing, the technical indicators and the trading systems work because of self-fulfilling prophecy. If every single trader acted on the very same indicator, together we could swing the price the way the indicator is telling it should be. MAs tell us all to buy, we all buy, and then the price will go up all by itself, as if the MAs have voodoo psychic power. The thing is, in forex, the major traders are banks, and these banks don't read technical indicators at all. They act swiftly to only to the economic indicators, and that's why Friday, the day that important economic data is released, is the most volatile day in forex.

I understand the oilfxpro, hu must do this, after all he have a web page...

Indicators have its pros and cons. What's more important, like I said, is how they are used. If you can read warning signals from it then it is great.

I'm creating a Triarbitrage indicator ( he he he! it's an indicator). It will be a great help for visualizing the arbs. It could be then easily used in an EA. No more redundancy in calculations. What should I call it? I think "Equilibrium" or "Composite Equilibrium" is the best.