Trader456's trading ideas - page 44

Today I had spent hours looking at the websites of various trading and investment courses. Most of the websites claim that the educators have great credentials. You can also find tons of testimonials, all claim that they have benefited greatly from the courses. Some courses even claim that they are the number 1 trading course, not sure how do they derive that.

But where is their trading statements? Without their trading statements or trade signals, how would we know that they are really profitable traders? Only profitable traders are qualified to teach trading. Maybe this is not important, there are hundreds of ignorant people signing up for their courses every month anyway. What are those people thinking?

At Tactical Trading Academy, we want to let our readers know that we are profitable traders and investors. We know how to make money in the financial markets. We will teach you our proven strategy.

Below is my stock investment statement for November 2011: USD3,924.46 Profit

To view more of our trading statement, click here. You can find both our stock and forex trading statements.

To sign up for our forex and stock courses, send email to us at metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org.

CEO

Tactical Trading Academy

Email: metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org

“If money is your hope for independence, you will never have it. The only real security that a man can have in the world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.” – Henry F

Testimony from a housewife:

“I am a housewife who has attended a few thousands dollars Forex course last year and still not trading profitably for nearly a year. It was heart pain for me to pay so much and yet learned little of everything and lost money. I almost given up hope. In September 2011, I came across Brendan’s website and decided to give it a try since it cost me only US$300. Within 2 months, there were 5 profitable trades from Brendan. His method is simple, precise, powerful and very straight forward. It is long term trading, not intra trading, so it is best suitable for people who is busy at work and has no time to sit in front of the computer. His trades are high probability trades that provide higher winning chances. Although not all his trades are winning trades due to market volatility but at the end of the month, it is PROFITABLE. I am so glad that I learned his strategy and he did not charge me skyrocket price for this Forex course. Thank yo

XAGUSD is trading in an uptrend.

(XAG is the symbol for silver, XAG is considered as a fx pair as well)

Buy XAGUSD at 30.45

Stop level at 25.70

Target level at 38.00

Tactical Trading Academy seems to be the favorite!

Didn't know about XAG being a FX pair, by the way.

RyanMatthews:
Tactical Trading Academy seems to be the favorite! Didn't know about XAG being a FX pair, by the way.

Yes XAU and XAG are FX pairs.

Our open positions: USD7,507.90 profit

Happy Chinese New Year to all our Chinese readers!

Our open positions show that we are currently sitting on USD7,507.90 profit:

Tactical Trading Academy uses technical analysis to recognize these patterns and look for potential exhaustive and bottoming inflection points. Our system relies on the precise identification of a small set of core tradable patterns and the application of proprietary statistical techniques and timing.

Usual price for learn forex program is USD300. Usual price for learn investing program is USD450.

Due to Chinese New Year holiday, we are offering a special package. You can sign up both our Learn Forex and Learn Investing program at a special rate of USD500. That is a saving of USD250. This offer is only valid till 29 Jan 12.

To sign up for our special package, please transfer USD500 to our paypal account at metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org.

Regards

Market Strategist

Tactical Trading Academy

Email: metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org

“When you begin to give value to the world, somehow the people you affect will find a way to tell you. Even if it takes a couple of years.” – Jeffrey Gito

I was interviewed. Click here to read the interview.

I am new and wonder why do you keep advertising here?

Is this an advertisement forum ?

trexy123:
I am new and wonder why do you keep advertising here?Is this an advertisement forum ?

No, it's just his particular system. He's not spamming it all over the board. I wouldn't call this an advertisement board, there are lots of threads that are not like this one.

RyanMatthews:
No, it's just his particular system. He's not spamming it all over the board. I wouldn't call this an advertisement board, there are lots of threads that are not like this one.

what is his system about?