Trader456's trading ideas - page 43

Dear Readers,

If you have been following my trade ideas in this thread, please spare me 5 minutes of your precious time and help me complete this survey, so that I can further improve myself on how to help you and other students.

Please click on the link below to start the survey:

http://tradingeducationprogram.org/s...otentials.html

After you had filled up the form, we will send you a free gift.

The free gift is the name of the stock mentioned below:

1. Quality China stock trading at bargain level!

2. Latin America stock with 100% upside potential

Regards

Market strategist

Tactical Trading Academy

http://tradingeducationprogram.org/

In the field of trading business, you should be wise on working different investments. It is not just a simple profession. There are so many things that you should consider first before working on it.

Buy USDCAD at 0.9450

Stop level at 0.9350

Target level at 0.9650

trader456:
Buy USDCAD at 0.9450Stop level at 0.9350Target level at 0.9650

Closed USDCAD at 0.9478, profit is 28 pips.

How are our open positions?

There are hundreds of forex education courses in the internet and there are tens of forex education seminars in your city. Many of those forex educators have claimed themselves to be experts in forex trading. But how many have shown you their trades? I believe there are none or less than 1% who will show you their trades. WHY? Because they are taking a very big risk in their reputation. How can they claim to be experts in forex trading and still lose money in their own trading. We are not afraid to reveal our own trades but we are confident in our own strategy. Our strategy has helped us to achieve 80% success rate for ourselves and our students. Currently we have 3 open positions:1. Sell EURAUD at 1.3782, see here.Currently EURAUD is trading at 1.3677, profit is 105 pips. 2. Buy AUDUSD at 1.0500, see here.Currently AUDUSD is trading at 1.0626, profit is 126 pips. 3. Sell USDCAD at 0.9800, see here.Currently USDCAD is trading at 0.9758, profit is 42 pips. You can check out yourself if our trades are still profitable 1 week later.Course of our forex education program is USD150. If you are interested, please make payment of USD150 to our paypal account at metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org. Upon signing up for our education program, you will receive the followings:A) One to one coaching on our trading strategy.B) Live trade signals for 6 months.C) Live updates on the trades of the big boys (hedge funds, investment banks, central banks) for 6 months. You will be taught the following during coaching session:• Forex trading is a relative game. Trader needs to buy a fundamentally strong currency and sell a fundamentally weak currency to form a trade. You will be taught how to identify the weak and the strong currencies. • Knowing which currencies to sell and buy is not sufficient, you need to identify a good entry level to buy or sell. You will be taught to enter a trade whereby risk reward ratio is 1 to 2. • You will be taught where to set your target and stop loss level. The stop loss will protect the trader from excessive losses in the event that the view of the trader goes wrong. To view the Testimonials of my subscribers, go Testimonials Our students come from Australia, Brunei, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Singapore, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Vietnam, Ukraine, United Kingdom and United States of America. These are video of our past trades (click on the links to watch):Videos The videos are evidences to show that our trading strategy works! To open a live forex trading account, click here. Forex educatorTactical Trading AcademyWebsite: http://TradingEducationProgram.org/
Email: metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org
“Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.- Thomas Jefferson

FX Trading: USD7,430.32 Profit in September and October

Tactical Trading Academy trades non random recurring patterns in the global currency market. We use technical analysis to recognize these patterns and look for potential exhaustive and bottoming inflection points.

We have also implemented filtering techniques to avoid trades with adverse risk/reward characteristics. The filter’s goal is to capture profits and assist with bothrisk reduction and capital preservation.

Our system does not remain constantly invested and we benefit from the ability to selectively enter and exit the markets when the risk/rewards are heavily in our favor. The end result is a trading method that allows our subscribers / students exceptional returns with low correlation to stock and bond investments.

Tactical Trading Academy attributes its exceptional performance to its trading discipline and robust approach to the markets. Our system relies on the precise identification of a small set of core tradable patterns and the application of proprietary statistical techniques and timing.

If you want to learn forex trading, make sure the educator shows you his trading statement. Below is our trading statement for September and October 2011.

Here is the chance to learn forex from a real trader. Course of our forex education program is USD150. If you are interested, please make payment of USD150 to our paypal account at metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org.

To open a live forex trading account, click here.

Market Strategist

Tactical Trading Academy

“Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.”- Thomas Jefferson

AUDUSD is moving uptrend.

Buy AUDUSD at 1.0400.

Buy AUDNZD at 1.3116

Previously we had bought AUDUSD at 1.0400, see here.

We had just closed this trade at 1.0650 for 250 pips profit.

Dear friends,

During the Asia morning session, Bank of Japan had intervene the forex market by buying USDJPY. USDJPY spikes up from 75.60 to 79.50. See the chart below.

Knowingly that Bank of Japan will not succeed in this intervention, I had shorted USDJPY and buy back USDJPY 1 hour later. Profit for this trade is USD1050.04. Not bad for 1 hour's effort.

My students and subscribers had been informed via email to sell USDJPY on this rally today. So they have profited from this trade as well.

If you want to receive our forex trading alerts, sign up for our learn forex, send email to us at metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org.

Market Strategist

Tactical Trading Academy

“If you work hard on your job you can make a living. If you work hard on yourself you can make a fortune.” – Jim R