Newbie needs help

Hello, everyone

Thanks for the great forum!

I am from Ar. USA and new to forex I have been doing alot of reading and Trading demo accounts and think it is time to open a live account. I am looking at FXCM and Interbankfx as my broker, but I am not sure which one to use. I know that I have alot more to learn But I also need to Jump in or I will set on the fence for a long time. I am also looking for advice on a basic strategie to get started with and advice on basic indicaters and money management.

Thank you in advance

Farrier

Hi

On of the best trading brokers is Foreexyard they give you opportunity to trade with no software downloads and also possibility to trade by mobile phone...

Regards...

Hi, dekac

Thank you for your advice I opened a account with Fxcm using there new Metatrader platform I made a deposit and when I went to open metatrader platform it would not let me log on I talk to support and they told me there not letting anyone else use Mt4 until they work on there servers.So I am using there platform now and it does not use EAs so I am not happy with them. I hope things get better

thanks farrier

farrier maybe you can get free ebooks on sharing ebook section on this forum.