The London Open - page 81

Ok...Ok.. Don't tell me... Yes under normal trading conditions i would have held this trade... Bugger!!! Oh well, still 160 pips over my weekly target.

Need a few more tom, then i can have a beer on the weekend.

D

S1 being hit now..Good time to bank, if havent already

Dan, Nice trade on the crude. Did you enter as soon as the 21cci went below zero ?

Was this a 1-2-3, is a 1-2-3 when price breaks support and retests it as resistance?

Or is a 1-2-3 when the higher trame cci is showing red and you wait for the lower time frame to go green then head back down and also turn red?

Thanks in advance

Indy

ibham1:
Dan, Nice trade on the crude. Did you enter as soon as the 21cci went below zero ? Was this a 1-2-3, is a 1-2-3 when price breaks support and retests it as resistance? Or is a 1-2-3 when the higher trame cci is showing red and you wait for the lower time frame to go green then head back down and also turn red? Thanks in advance Indy

Hi Indy

I like the name Indy...Cool.

In this case i didnt trade the 123 on CRUDE. I think i mentioned i was looking for it but when u get a strong resistance like we saw on the 5min chart, with the 252 still in negative, a triple top with lower highs, the 3rd high below the pivot and the price action looking weak, i decided to jump in...

As we know this is not an exact science...I wish it was and wish every time i traded i got it right but sometimes it won't behave. Crude felt very heavy in the price action and the 60minute chart said it all for me. The gap between the 4hr 20ma and the 4hr 50ma was big so a pullback was always potentially on. Always keep an eye out for that.

Hope that makes sense...Make sure u look at price action and see whether the buyers can actually push the price up or whether they r hitting a brick wall...

Ok see u later... Seems wierd how i only take 1 - 3 trades in the am and at the end of the month i have seriously more pips than when i trade all day long...Worth looking at how long you trade to how many pips u make...

D

Not a bad looking GOLD chart...Got kicked in after placing an order all day...Finally!!

Posted this triangle on the 60min chart earlier this am at 06.10am.

Perfect breakout.

D

Files:
gold60min.gif  62 kb

Hi

Okay i am out now...Playing with the charts i have just found out how to put a price on where i got in and got out...

Had an order just below 880.00 and closed at 868.00... Not bad for a few cheeky pips in the afternoon.

D

Files:
gold5min.gif  61 kb

Dan007:
Not a bad looking GOLD chart...Got kicked in after placing an order all day...Finally!! Posted this triangle on the 60min chart earlier this am at 06.10am. Perfect breakout. D

Hi Dan & all,

Took the crude trade short just after 9 0'clock when the 63 cci fell through the '0' line. A real text book trade which netted me 222 pips.

It's just about waiting patiently for the right opportunities to come along & that was one of them.

Thanks Dan

Simon.

SimonRK:
Hi Dan & all, Took the crude trade short just after 9 0'clock when the 63 cci fell through the '0' line. A real text book trade which netted me 222 pips. It's just about waiting patiently for the right opportunities to come along & that was one of them. Thanks Dan Simon.

Great work Simon... Puts me to shame with only 130 this am. Just made 120 on Gold this avo so catching u up...hahaha

See u tom

D

Arghhh...

Misses got Sex and the City out on video... Not happy.

Might have to prolong my cooking on the BBQ and get her drunk on red wine, so she wont watch it...

Saying that she wears the trousers so i will be told what to do...Huff!!!

D

I missed CABLE...That should have been in the bank.

Look at the gap between the 4hr 20ma and 50ma. Always key...

Nevermind.

See u all tom.

D