The London Open - page 6

Hey, the FXPimp is back in town. Hope you will be loading Dan007 into the removals lorry too.

I was feeling a bit down, thought our mentors were lost, but feeling great about tomorrow now. Need some more of the FF posters onto here as well - even if they want to wear their spandex (well, we did have naked on FF).

Scorpion and Rollingstone only I'm afraid. Not really posted much here must admit, but doing a sterling job now I think.

Great to have you back,

Fran

Fran, Scorpion, Rollingstone.

Magnificent job, really. Hats off to you !! Many thanks.

Going to do an Asian summary too if you don't mind. Not one for right now, but later I will crank-start the system and try to shed some light in Dan's absence.

I really really really can not stress the whole correlation thing enough to you guys that follow the thread and methods of our madness, so please, from then til now, or from now til then, please look at how USDCHF follows USDJPY and how EURUSD is opposite to that, and how GBPJPY & GBPCHF generally follow the USDCHF. Seems to me that EURUSD is a better correlator (if there is such a word) with the Gold these days. More so than the opposite trend of USDJPY.

Fill your boots with wisdom, and have a look. The force is strong, Luke. !!

Good to see the big-mouth posting again!

agree on eurjpy going down. apart from the cci's you mentioned, price moved

already 470 pips away from the daily 200 SMA. Since last July when the carry-trade trend ended, there's a resistance concerning the distance between price and the 200 SMA.Every movement between 350 to 460 pips

away from the SMA was followed by an retracement back to it. USDJPY and GBPJPY already moved a bit more than EURJPY did on friday. Finally we've got somthing that looks like an Inverted Hammer to me, so an retracement is overdue, imho.

Any comments?

Files:
eurjpy-daily.jpg  217 kb

Blimey o'reilly o'peter o'mary.

Homework, on a Sunday afternoon. Was just going through charts looking at the power of the 60m 20ma, (totally sad I know, but hey, quite like the sound of Dan's swimming pool, quite like to get one of those for myself).

And now I've got homework to do. Better get to it.

Thanks FXPimp.

Fran

PS FXPimp, don't think I can beat you at pips - YET, but might beat you on Freshman status improvement.

Back to the homework.

F

Hi Guys, Found you neatly on the new forum. Will look forward to the first Monday morning misive from the Pimp - suitably garish wearing bright orange spandex on a sun burnt body (too much rosiee in the garden). Look forward to catching your weekly pip count.

FX Pimp:
The boys are back in town, the boys are back in towwwwwwwwwn !! Nothing's going to hold the Pimp down for too long, and if the fools at FF seem to think we have some hidden agenda then they lose, not us. We can post here just as easily, and continue to offer help to the guys that really want it Here's my theory. Certain companies out there are charging $4000 for a certain bit of software, which is just a re-packaged 21&34sma system over 4 time-frames.These guys are paying a lot of money to advertise their 20pips a day 'holy-grail' and I wonder if there is something along the lines of jealousy at play when reading that some of our mob are pulling-in 200+ a day just from learning the strategies that are available here for FREE. So exactly what are the ethics of the people running that site. Are they really trying to help the novice trader, or are they more interested in financial gain ? I rest my case ! Anyway, the Pimp is back ! Will post here from now on with all my gossip, banter, and some hard-core FX Pimpin each day at 5:30am UK time, then anything else after that forbidden place I'm not allowed to talk about closes at 10 AM. Much respect and appreciation goes out to the support we've received at twee's advertising agency . Rockdrive, Rocwell, Scorpion, Kennard, Joka, Jeremy W, Islander JA FX-Prince and everyone else. It's people like you who make the dream a reality, and it's great to see us all coming together in the face of adversity. Let's make it happen this week. I want to see a lot more of you in the 500 club.EURJPY looks like it needs a pullback. 84 has crossed.My main concern is the momentum of EURUSD is strong so not expecting any huge falls, but the 'cheeky' 50 could be on the cards ! Liking these emotions better here too

Nice to see you fishing off another island......Catch you on the thread bright and early. To the 500 club and beyond!!

Take me, Fran,

I can see your pip-ometer knocking at my door.

You have sooooo much more potential than me, which although is upsetting, it gives me a certain element of re-assurance.

good chat on the EURJPY. will hold it, regardless of 2001 pivots and 1999 bollinger levels. If I remember rightly Scorpion, didn't that baby bounce off the 1945 200 m.a around 7 years ago, indicating a possible long after a nice retracement ?

Further impetus respected.

F$X$P

rollingstone:
PS FXPimp, don't think I can beat you at pips - YET, but might beat you on Freshman status improvement. Back to the homework. F

If we keep working together we soon will, cos as a group we are defintely starting to spot more of the moves. I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of charts...

Vive La Pimp and The new Bond 007

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm trying to do my homework.

Anyway, got to grips with the FX correlation bit - got the hourly charts set up good and proper. Dan007 explained all that AGES ago, took it all on board. Tying it in with gold, working on that bit.

Great to see more of the FF postees joining up.

F