The London Open - page 35

BTW can anyone guess who my Avatar is?

Jeremy_W:
BTW can anyone guess who my Avatar is?

Looks like its the really good English bloke, W. Grace........taken near the home of cricket.....he,he

FX Pimp:
errrrrm Pipmeister. You have got it the wrong way round. We actually promote FXFisherman thread in the room to new members.The room is not open in the afternoon so we hang-out here and gossip. Did I not mention EURUSD or EURJPY this morning on this very thread ?If 150 free pips is not good enough then perhaps you are in the wrong game, Sir. Did I not talk about the Gold upto 900 bucks on a previous post? Where is it now $900.60 at the time of writing. Do I not talk about the correlation between the various pairs? Do I charge you for this information? Case dismissed.

Nicely said......

Hi Pipermeister

As FX Pimp mentioned we hang out here in the afternoons and talk on skype etc all day long... we are in this together and we have created a very positive group and above all a vvv profitable group..

All the guys on here trade together...

If i miss any questions i must apologise as i am exceptionally busy but we do try. Please private message me as i do not go back and read the whole thread for the day... There arent enough hours in the day for that!!!

Its all very friendly, with good banter... But hey we cant please everyone and there are always people out there who want to ruin things for everyone, but hey thats life!

We promote FX Fisherman in a big way and i am glad so many are on here talking and learning together.

Have a great day...Well done all.... Many with 50 - 100 pips today.

Now thats a good end to the week...

Looking forward to The Pimp's session this afternoon.

Regards

Dan

FX Pimp, a couple of questions if I may ..

the EUR took off this morning at 0615 UK time having bounced off 1hr 20ma and breaking the minor downtrend line.

For those that missed that entry, would your approach be that they enter on the next 15m pullback at 08:00 ?

If so would the entry be as the green 15m candle was forming, or as it took out the previous high at 1.5544

or would you say that the 15m 21cci being ~100 level at that time was too high to enter ?

I think there may be a few neewbies hanging around who would appreciate your advice on a specific trade entry.

many thanks

Pipermeister:
HaHaHa!!! lots of new ppl here!!! good to see that you're creating new profiles on the forum to get poor new trader to become your customers!!! What a shame, writting that you help ppl for free etc...!!! if your service was that good in building better confidence and take good trades, why don't real ppl join the forum and participate to the thread, why would you have to create fake profiles to make it look so good??? SHAME ON YOU!!! I started to participate to this thread and you just ignore ppl's question, you don't help them, but you do send PM's to get them to join you 'successful service'. Well I say BULL*HIT!!!!!!SHAME ON YOU!!!S

Hi Pipermeister

I have been in conversation with you on this thread a few times, along with my partner FFScorpion. As you can see I have been a member on this site since March 2008 - 3 months before this thread started. I sent you a personal message with a genuine offer of help. I know what it is like to struggle and had not seen you post for a while. I had just joined the room and if my enthusiasm for the service was misconstrued then I am sorry.

If you read the thread on Forex Factory (like I suggested, to pick up the strategy from the start) and you have now read from the start of this thread you will know that I posted under a different name on Forex Factory (Scorpion). That name was not available here hence the initial registration as Rollingstone. Being a girl - girl power and all that - I assumed the existing name, and he got the new one.

You will also have read therefore that it was ME under the name of Scorpion who encouraged all the existing members over to this thread in the hope that it would continue and I could further develop my trading strategy. I was not a member of Dan's trading room at the time and am not connected to his business in any way.

You will also note that Scorpion has been a member on Forex Factory since September 2005 and posted 267 times. So that equates to 267 dumb questions that mainly did not get answered. That also equates to far too many months of frustration trying to find a strategy that suited me.

No doubt you will also note my complete enthusiasm for this thread - this is BECAUSE MY DUMB QUESTIONS DID GET ANSWERED FOR FREE. You can see the banter that developed between myself and FXPimp because he was helpful and I found the methods taught here suited me and everything was becoming much clearer. I also enjoy his personal slant on the market and find his posts both informative and amusing.

Dan, who runs the room is a professional trader who trades his own strategy and is a genuinely great guy who takes pleasure from teaching hopeless cases like me!

As a home trader it is a lonely business. The room is there for traders who want to trade as a group. All the information that you need to trade this strategy is available free on this site. As other members have mentioned, there are so many new members registered altogether here because we moved from a different site and FXFisherman has been promoted in the trading room.

So it's simple really, if you want to trade as a group the room is there, if you want to trade on your own then there is still much to learn from this thread.

Good luck with your trading and we will all try to help if you wish to continue posting.

Regards,

Fran

rockdrive:
Looks like its the really good English bloke, W. Grace........taken near the home of cricket.....he,he

No Rockdrive but good try.

I took the pic in the gardens of the Adelaide Oval.

It could only be one person.

"The Don" Sir Donald Bradman

Jeremy

nqtraderman:
FX Pimp, a couple of questions if I may .. the EUR took off this morning at 0615 UK time having bounced off 1hr 20ma and breaking the minor downtrend line. For those that missed that entry, would your approach be that they enter on the next 15m pullback at 08:00 ? If so would the entry be as the green 15m candle was forming, or as it took out the previous high at 1.5544 or would you say that the 15m 21cci being ~100 level at that time was too high to enter ? I think there may be a few neewbies hanging around who would appreciate your advice on a specific trade entry. many thanks

It's a good question, it's a valid question and it's a question that I will try my best to answer.

The second entry is always a little more risky than the first in many cases. This one especially as we were up against the daily 20ema.

However, as the green candle has come in after a couple of reds you can see the price action building. As it begins or as it surpasses the previous high (a matter of preference), that's where you pull the trigger.

Yes, the 21 CCI would be above the +100 at that time but looking at the 60m set-up, was the 84 over it. I'm not at the charts so cannot remember exactly but it was a valid entry, with many of the guys taking that trade, which is now 50 pips higher than that second entry point.

When I say about dangerous entry points when the CCI's are above 100 I am referring to the 21/84 on the 60m chart, so my 60m and 4hr 21CCI.

On a 15m chart this would be your 84 and 336, but we don't use a 336 and instead switch between 2 charts. The 15m and 60m, both with 21&84.

For me personally, it's about price action and where the price is in relation to my m.a's. As mentioned in the post of this morning, my 20 ema's were stacked beautifully 15m/60m/4hr in correct order and all within about 15 pips.

Thats the important thing for me with the CCI used in this case as a confirmation.

Just playing CCI without anything else can be a little dangerous as it can oscillate above and below the 0.0 durung the course of a single candle.

I hope this helps.

Back up to 1.6000 anyone???

Jeremy_W:
No Rockdrive but good try. I took the pic in the gardens of the Adelaide Oval. It could only be one person. "The Don" Sir Donald Bradman Jeremy

I woz only pulling your chain govenor.....................the lack of a beard gave it away.....and the feet looked a little too close together!!!

just taken 80 cheaky pips on crude moving back to the 200MA after the 84CCI crossed on the 15min chart. Often see movement on Crude around this time. The speed of the price action confirms the move is correct. Looking forward to this afternoon.