The London Open - page 188

Woooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo!

The Rock Star is back, oh happy days.

Not quite so lonesome RS

I've missed all the early moves - Perry Pear Cider taking its toll. Nowhere near as nice as Koppaberg. Gonna sit on my hands. Wait for retracements and then take a look. I still think Gold looks toppy - but trade what you see and not what you read.

Happy pipping.

Feeling crap Rockie

rollingstone:
Woooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo! The Rock Star is back, oh happy days. Not quite so lonesome RS

I'll second that! Glad to see all the old faces are still around, making a very slow comeback myself.

Spitfire the Cautious

Nice one Mr Spitfire - great heritage you carry under that monkia. Glad to see your still at it. I just closed a cheeky, and little risky short gold position 1003.8 - 1001.6 for +22 pips. sl at 1005.00 and a small amount of leverage. Going to wait to see if it can break the old high at 1006 and look for another position. Also waiting for WTI to retrace a bit for entry. Looks good up to 75.

Nice one Spitfire......Keep posting.

Tempest Rockie

Hey Spitfire

Good to see you back too!

RS

Afraid no trades for me today. Been working as my alter ego! Hope to have something on the go tomorrow. Will be patient and trade what I see.

Alter Ego Rockie

Hi Pipsters,

Caught CABLE lower 16545 s/l 16555 tight stop down. Out at 16515 for 30. Also managed my WTI trade 71.95 out at 71.40 for +55. Will post more later. Tracking another WTI entry. Missed Gold - but called it. Work and trading don't mix!

All a pickle Rockie

Rockie

Your daily Alias' are a joy to read and it's super cool fab to have you back posting. Thanks for your help today, it's really appreciated.

Devoted RS

Since we are all on a roll saying hello!!!

Honest Bill:
Since we are all on a roll saying hello!!!

Hi HB - posting on twitter (rockdrive22) as its quick and dirty. Been mixing it up and managed a cable trade and two WTI trades today. Mised a smashing EU position but can't to two things at once being a man. Need scorpie to help me. Called gold too but been a frustrating day of boring and intrusive phone calls (and thats just the wife!!). Hit a nice daily total today at +130.

No trading tomorrow - In Londinuim

Thanks for the post Bill.

This is a nice little escape place so come visit - throw up some words of wisdom and delight us with your cool honesty.

Time for my little pear.

Thirsty Rockie