The London Open - page 83

Look how flat the 252 CCI is on CRUDE. If this breaks 103.00 then yes maybe a short.

Seems dead out there!!!

GOLD tried to make a move and then died away...

Something smells wrong here. Dont like the feel of it.

Going to wait.,

They are all set up right for moves lower but serious lack of volatility this am...Shame!!!

This happens some mornings...7 out of 10 times we would be up over 100 pips by now. Huff!!!

More interested in looking at my happy buddha than these charts...

Need price action but its not there.

D

3 out of 10 times I takes these trades. That explains it! Going to stick with the Gold short for now.

SimonRK:
Morning Dan, Yes I think parience is the key this morning. I'm looking at euro, cable & gold lower & chf & yen higher - looks that way but this market is not easy - swings against you. Noticed a support line (15 min chart) on the usd/jpy & usd/chf & resistance line on eur/usd - hopefully these will not be broken. Also a resistance line on the crude hour chart & it has had lower highs so looks good too for going lower but we'll probably have to suffer retraces. All look well set up though for dollar strength - but if these support & resistance lines are broken - a change in direction me thinks Simon

Hi Simon

YES like EUR, CABLE and GOLD lower. Patience is def needed.. They should go...

Here we go

you were right - i contemplated an order in crude but wasn't happy with the set up - thought we might have had more of a retrace first.

Well done dan!

Simon

Need EUR to break figure and CRUDE to break 4hr 20ma. Gold still looks heavy...

Didnt take CABLE... What a plum... I knew that would go.

Ok out of EUR, CRUDE and GOLD