Slope System EA - page 2

airforce1:
A simple ea using this Slope Direction Line enjoy it!

airforce1,

this might work better on the EA, could you do your magic with it to add the code?

the signal will come from 2 slope.

1. Period 40,Method 3

2. period 60, method 2

The Sell Signal when both slope 40 & 60 turn red.

The Buy signal is when both slope 40 & 60 turn blue.

I will continue giving some idea to make this EA works , provided if someone could help to develop the EA code.

Hi The slope indicator has promise. The coding should include a way to change the Moving average type and the colours. I believe that a cross of two signals either 40/60 or 25/40 may give a quicker response.

Thanks

brycepyatt1730

brycepyatt1730,

Yes i agreed with 25 and 40 period for the slope to give quicker respond.

and hope some expert could change this slope EA to have 2 slope for entry point, as for exit.. maybe it can be arrange to have TP= 20 for EURUSD 30Min Timeframe and SL=50.

Here is the previous EA that was made by airforce1.

Files:

Chunhui Slope EA.

Anybody got any settings to recommend for this EA? Does it need an indicator like Slope Direction Line RR Ind?

Hi

I've been running this EA on demo for a couple of days and it seems to work ok. I use fixed SL/TP, but if you put a huge TP on it, it should close the order when both SDLs change to the opposite direction.

Let me know what you think.

BB

Files:
SDL_EA_V2.mq4  10 kb

BontBoy:
Hi I've been running this EA on demo for a couple of days and it seems to work ok. I use fixed SL/TP, but if you put a huge TP on it, it should close the order when both SDLs change to the opposite direction. Let me know what you think. BB

what is the best TF to running this EA ?

kaarem:
airforce1,this might work better on the EA, could you do your magic with it to add the code?the signal will come from 2 slope.1. Period 40,Method 32. period 60, method 2The Sell Signal when both slope 40 & 60 turn red.The Buy signal is when both slope 40 & 60 turn blue.I will continue giving some idea to make this EA works , provided if someone could help to develop the EA code.

I think the SELL signal doesn't match with your rule.....

Hello to everybody, I wish you a pleasent Saturday evening

Best reagards,

Parnas100

airforce1:
all trend catch system will lose money in non-trend marketmust add filter , i didn't find any indicator can identified trend so be it

Check out my other post.

Note there are a few ea's with slope used to decide when to trade. Am trying to program one now myself. I feel that it is slope threshhold that is important. Ie: when markets are churning sideways, using a high slope threshold will keep you out of a number of bad trades.. still don't know if that is enough

TZ