TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4 - page 8

amar:
Hi rumpled one, i need a indicator that is when candle cross 34 ema (which apply to HLC/3) an arrow should appear with alert (sound email alerts) is it possible thanks in advance amar

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.35pip.com/metatrader-indicators/indicators/MA_Crossover_Alert.mq4

therumpledone:
( ((( (rsi( A )) + ((stochm( B )+stochs( C ))/3) + (cci( D )/5) + ((mfi(E ) * (2/3)) + (demarker( F )*100) + ((wpr( G ) +100)*(2/3)) ) /6 )*(1/mom( H )) ) - 0.31415926 ) *100)What are the values of A thru H ??

Rsi 13 Stoch 5,3,3 CCı 21 mfı 13 dem 13 wpr 55 mom 13

OK... next time I go on a coding frenzy, I will see what I can do.

What are you going to do with this number?? Plot it? Display it in a gauge? Show if it is rising or falling?

hi Therumpledone,

long time ago was published that roc.mq4 indi ( Custom Indicator ROC (Price Rate of Change) - Simple Programs in MQL4 - MQL4 Tutorial) and was working fine when compiled with release < b500; now neither b509 or b600+ warns about errors, that's fine but nothing is drawn when it is used with a chart.

Could you glance at it please and fix the drawing part. I like to use it as it is the less laggy indi, and it give real good signals.

With it over a chart, there is no need of other indi: its a must.

Files:
roc.mq4  8 kb

Uploaded the latest batch of MT4 Build 600 indicators today.

dinofx:
hi Therumpledone, long time ago was published that roc.mq4 indi ( Custom Indicator ROC (Price Rate of Change) - Simple Programs in MQL4 - MQL4 Tutorial) and was working fine when compiled with release < b500; now neither b509 or b600+ warns about errors, that's fine but nothing is drawn when it is used with a chart. Could you glance at it please and fix the drawing part. I like to use it as it is the less laggy indi, and it give real good signals. With it over a chart, there is no need of other indi: its a must.

Done.

Files:
roc.mq4  8 kb

hi Therumpledone

i want a target and stoploss line indicator for 13/34 ema crossover it should show entry target in value and trailing stoploss in value asshown in the attachment thanks in advance

Files:
fc.png  62 kb

Hello

i have adapted the stochastic indicator to provide signals at levels where momentum is still very likely however i would like to filter the alerts to a HTF trend indicator , in other words receive alerts from stochastic with the HTF trend direction , i have the mq4 files of the 2 indicators and have basic mt4 knowledge, but seek assistance with the filtering.Works great on H4

Can you assist?

anybody have or know where yo get obv ma cross indi w/alert,rsi ma cross w/alert or accum/dist ma cross w/alert, have looked all over with no luck. if any of you coders want to do these that'd be cool too

thx

howdy all,

need obv ma(configurable) cross and accum/dist ma(configurable) cross w/popup alert, cant find one anywhere. any help would be greatly appreciated

thx