How to get a good daily trading system? - page 3

alukojosh:
pls can anyone help me out i have lost over 8 thousan dollsin less than 4 weeks, and my demo acct grew from 10,000 u.s.d to 32,000 u.s.d.pls help me with any method pls. All the money i lost came from a loand and i need pay back

Biggest mistake is borrowing money to trade, always use your own money and whatever you can afford to lose without crippling your lifestyle.

I have seen many which do great in demo, but there is nothing like live trading. You should just trade it as you did in demo, but many cannot stick to the rules of the game. As soon as you enter a position, you will always be in the red. As soon as you see your position going the wrong direction, one will just sit there and say that it will turn around which it never does until it kills your account, and only then will it turn.

I have never blown an account, my better half does that for me many times, over $XXXXX USD, and look who still keeps claiming is still a better trader than me.

You are better off paying back the loan than trading. What makes you think the second time around is going to be any better than before. Same thing my better half said many, many times.

You are right Et!

Don't spend money you can't afford to lose, because if you start trading you always have to think that you'll lose your money. (worst case scenario thinking)

Maybe you have overlooked something in your strategy on your demo..

Something that can be critical if youd on't do it on your live account?