My FXSS indicator - page 3

I want it. Can You Send For me....? this my e-mail

Tried to download. Showed up in program files but not on mt4. Did restart but is not in custom indicator drop down. Also I'm not real computer smart

Thanks

Mombone

FXSS is a very simple system just like winning solution..he..he..

waynex:
Hi,nicesurfIt was very sharp of you to have noticed that.haha.

hi..how to change the time zone and in this systems actually what time frame is suitable?..enyway thanks for sharing..

Dear Waynex,

Just want further clarification on your excellent system.

1) Signal 2 (Blue - for long, RED - for Short). However there are other colours used alongside which confused me little bit and there no RED (but Sienna & Maroon) also two type of BLUE (Navy blue and Steel Blue). Can you elaborate on the various colour used for signal 2 (Navy Blue, Steel Blue, Maroon & Sienna).

2) In version 5.3 there is Custom Indicator "Trend". How do we used with the rest of the signals.

3) signal 5 (if the price cross the blue line , close & if the price cross the red line , close). Are you referring to blue dotted line and red dotted line.

4) Also I observed you also have 8 SMA (thick blue line) & 8 LWMA (thin blue line) and 28 SMA (thick red line) & 28 EMA (thin red line). What is the purpose of each line, if any.

Thanks Waynex in advance. Really appreciate it and hope I can help to strength the excellent system that I seen to date.

Well Done again.

Ctnie

i can"t download it. Please send it to my email bumskynwabufo@yahoo.com