What's Your Greatest Trading Challenge ?

I would like to start his first post by asking a question that I hope will benefit many people reading this.
What is your greatest trading challenge.?

To everyone reading this, it can bring many different thoughts to mind.
But I think that if we can all share what challenges us most,
We can all learn a great deal from each other .
If you will post your number one challenge, I will do my best to answer and at the same time everyone else reading this can learn as well .

L.C.
udaytrading.com

L.C.:
I would like to start his first post by asking a question that I hope will benefit many people reading this.
What is your greatest trading challenge.?

To everyone reading this, it can bring many different thoughts to mind.
But I think that if we can all share what challenges us most,
We can all learn a great deal from each other .
If you will post your number one challenge, I will do my best to answer and at the same time everyone else reading this can learn as well .

L.C.
udaytrading.com

Nice Thread L.C, nice topic..

Well my greatest challenge is to design a good and profitable trading system. Not only profitable, but it has to be consistent too. I know there are lots of profitable trading systems out there, but.. yes there is a but

About 90% of these systems are designed to work on specific pairs. Thats the part which I dont like, and thats particularly what am trying to fill up. So I think this is my greatest challenge from my start with forex till now.

I hope to read your inputs here too...

All the best and may everyone overcome their challenges :P

I think one of the biggest challenge i have seen so far is emotional control. Sometimes we can't seem to get things right, and this brings confusion and causes an upset. But using the cool educational tool on psychology by profiforex, i have been able to get some useful tips on emotional control. I know there are many other big challenges out there, so please continue to share and how you were able to cope.

goot:
I think one of the biggest challenge i have seen so far is emotional control. Sometimes we can't seem to get things right, and this brings confusion and causes an upset. But using the cool educational tool on psychology by profiforex, i have been able to get some useful tips on emotional control. I know there are many other big challenges out there, so please continue to share and how you were able to cope.

Emotions can really suck in trading sometimes, hope you are learning well. Because that tool you are referring to by this broker has good in formation on this topic, i used it once a while ago. But the challenge i have noticed is how long it can be sometimes before one gets the market right, and have the que to make orders. Gradually i believe things would fall in place.

green4:
Emotions can really suck in trading sometimes, hope you are learning well. Because that tool you are referring to by this broker has good in formation on this topic, i used it once a while ago. But the challenge i have noticed is how long it can be sometimes before one gets the market right, and have the que to make orders. Gradually i believe things would fall in place.

A trader should be able to control your emotions, uncontrolled emotions will make our own loss. We can violate money management that we already have because we can't control our emotion, and it very harmful for our account.

My greatest challenge was when I could not predict the market. It was difficult to study the charts. Then I was just trading by instinct and that led me no where.

I think biggest challenge is to control emotions like greed and over confidence.

I think the challenge i see, is being consistent with trades. And i know there many ways to deal with this.

My greatest challenge was mt4 platform. I found it very difficult to use when I started trading some years ago. I could not set ST and TP for my trade. I felt really frustrated. I even quit for a while, afterwhich I got help from someone. This was my greatest challenge.

i am trading since last 2 years even then too all the trading is challanging for me. analyzing market is very hard . It is really tough to say what willhappen in next movement. We work on estimations , some times they come true and we find profit . This thing is challenging for me.

uncle gober:
My biggest trading challenge is myself, because sometime i still can't control my emotion, and it makes me get big loss when trading.. But i also try to make evaluation and try to be better when trading. It's not easy but if we wanna try and try, i'm sure we can get be better and get maximal result.

Very true point! Great trading is within everybody, the decisions are all up to you... it is not like needing a 4.4 40 yard dash and being 6'8" tall. It is simply just placing an order, the right one at the right time with the risk limited.