Very usefull indicatores post here, please - page 4

here is some of the indicator i been testing with , see pic

Files:
char.gif  55 kb

Thanks for the indicators

WHen scalping, unless you are jumping pair to pair, you cannot catch which pair might be moving at any given moment. Is there an indicator, or website which will give the activity of all pairs in Pips per minute or Pips per hour movement, so that scalpers can gravitate toward the most active in any 15 minute TF? I get bored watching the "known active" pairs and see only 1 pip per minute movement, and then find that AudNzd just moved 50 pips in the past 15 minutes. Had I had some heads up, I could have grabbed a few of those rabbits.

Larry, there is an EA in forex factory, that tracks currencies in real time and in all time frames.

Its from a thread called "WAVES Heatmap system and EA"

The thread is about trading baskets of currencies, but still...

pavelac:
Hi texmade 1!Could you post BullsBears (11) indicator, in the lower window. Thank you!

I am trying to find it again...Ive got it on my charts but its not in my indy folder

pavelac:
Hi texmade 1!Could you post BullsBears (11) indicator, in the lower window. Thank you!

Pavelac, I couldn't find the indicator you asked for...but here is one that you will like even better.

You have to have **both indicators** in your indicator folder, if you want the multi time frame(MTF) indicator to work

Files:

Larry Exum:
WHen scalping, unless you are jumping pair to pair, you cannot catch which pair might be moving at any given moment. Is there an indicator, or website which will give the activity of all pairs in Pips per minute or Pips per hour movement, so that scalpers can gravitate toward the most active in any 15 minute TF? I get bored watching the "known active" pairs and see only 1 pip per minute movement, and then find that AudNzd just moved 50 pips in the past 15 minutes. Had I had some heads up, I could have grabbed a few of those rabbits.

Larry, check out this EA

It goes in your Experts folder...

Files:

texmade 1

Thanks! I will test.

JohnyG:
Good luck 2U. Main thing in my system is that all indys are smoothed

Do u an alert with this indi, mainly for input levels