Gravity&Pressure Indicator - page 2

pablo137:
do you have some pics about how this indicator looks like? because I can't see anything on my charts...Cheers!

Infact, I saw one HUGE white arrow on my chart. Nothing else. We'll need some more info g&p

Look like an plain and simple indicator. I will test it !

Here are more pics;

The indicator only pops up under certain circumstances; when it does a huge price movement should follow , hopefully in the direction of the arrow:

gravitypressure:
Here are more pics;The indicator only pops up under certain circumstances; when it does a huge price movement should follow , hopefully in the direction of the arrow:

What about repainting? Does it repaints like most other indicators which uses arrows

On which pairs and timeframes does it work best?

yeah ,keep it on m1 and you should see new ones pop up; or you can backtest;

Hello everyone,

I am looking for pressure and gravity indicator as I have heared that it is very helpful indicator.

I will be thankful if anyone can help me.

Komal

Komalsid:
Hello everyone, I am looking for pressure and gravity indicator as I have heared that it is very helpful indicator. I will be thankful if anyone can help me. Komal

I wonder how you missed that! its on the first post itself...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

The indicator says on the upper right hand corner that the "copy has expired" and then his email address. He is trying to sell this indicator for five dollars a month. LOL

Yes it looks that a license is needed!!!

Unfortunately it is not free...but why did they give it here?

BTW, does anybody know any good indicator based on the volume?

Something like the buy/sell pressure and check divergence etc.

Now I am just using MFI/AD but I need something newer.

Thanks guys and hope the above indicator will be released by the owner soon :-)

A.