TrendMeLeaveMe - Trendline trader EA - page 10

This trend line EA also highly recommended, forexgeometry.com. I tried using their EA, and still free to use it now.

Found some videos, but still haven't seen their official video.

maybe very new EA.

If you like it, can try to download at their website.

grado:
This trend line EA also highly recommended, forexgeometry.com. I tried using their EA, and still free to use it now. Found some videos, but still haven't seen their official video. maybe very new EA. If you like it, can try to download at their website.

Not sure, how you got it for free.. I tried but it asks for 337$.... if you have got the ea, please share it here.

just copy and paste TrendMeLeaveMe search on google you should find it

mtuppers:
just copy and paste TrendMeLeaveMe search on google you should find it

TrendMeLeaveMe - Page 13 - Forex-TSD

Yes there have been free versions for several years, but if you read the forums, there are still bugs and features that were never implemented that I pointed out in this forum.

I released iDRAW 1.1 and 1.2 for free in the past several months. With over 100 downloads I'm sure you can find a copy floating around some where. ( Bugs Fixed)

I'm currently on version 1.4 and running Live here -

Trendlines - I do not limit myself to Pivotal points ( fractals ) when drawing trendlines, I'll draw channels and activate a broken channel for trendline breaks too. This is something that I haven't seen in an indicator as linear regression channels constantly update.

Trendline Breaks are best kept for Manual trading

kevinator:
PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO READ ABOUT OILFX HE HAS INSULTED US 1 TO MANY TIMES HE IS A WELL KNOWN CONMAN NAMED EL CID HE SELLS EA S WITH FAKE RESULTS YOU CAN READ ABOUT HIM HEREELCID TSD - Google Search HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED AND IS KNOW AS*THE SNAKE OIL SALESMAN*

I thought oilfx was the moderator for this website. I am wrong?

He is the developer for the Shark EA right?

oilfx posts lots of posts that some time are interesting and sometimes are not really helpful in the real world of day trading.

I think one just has to realise why someone is posting and be realistic about what they are posting. No one posts something expecting it to change someones trading balance sheet over night. But that doesn't mean the content is of no use.

knusper:
I think you misunderstood. The green dashed line isn't just adjusting at every NEW BAR, it's moving up and down at the SAME BAR without any reason. Once I had a 48pips deviation. I used the M1 chart for testing purpose. My brokers are MBTrading and FXCM. I'm experiencing this problem on both brokers. It doesn't happen always, but occasionally. Regards

Problem Solved.

Most likely you had iDRAW setup on two different charts with the same currency. This is ok to do, however the Magic # must be different with each Chart.

For Example.

EURUSD M5 chart has Magic Number 100

EURUSD M30 chart has Magic Number 200

EURUSD H4 chart has Magic Number 300

This will allow you to:

1.) Open several trades at different times, prices, and duration

2.) Open trades can be managed by different Stoploss values and functions

3.) Pending Orders will adjust at different times and prices

4.) All orders will be controlled and managed independently without problems

Enjoy.

If you have downloaded a free copy of iDRAW I will be contacting you shortly and asking you to join our Members only Yahoo Groups.

Trade setups Included
Strategies Included
Support Included
Free Updates Included

iDRAW : iDRAW- Trendline Trading

I am a bit new to forex, I want to know how to use waddah attar what are the settings for EURUSD. thanks in advance.

Mukoto:
I am a bit new to forex, I want to know how to use waddah attar what are the settings for EURUSD. thanks in advance.

Please don't use the Waddah TrendMeLeaveME version as its not stable for live accounts.

Please download the Free Version of iDRAW here.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.screencast.com/t/IZIiSvztc5p

Password: trader2011

This is the free version which includes the use of 2 BUY and 2 SELL lines Per CHART.

A third Line will not be activated.

[ATTACH]9187[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]9188[/ATTACH]

iDRAW 1.4 Features Not Included in iDRAW_FV

- Built In Trailing Stop

- Smart Trailing Stop that uses Average True Range

- Stoploss By Trendline – Your Trade will close on a Trendlin

- ScalpMode allows Market Orders for the best possible Entry on the Smallest Time Frames

- TimeFilter - Opens and closes orders when a defined trading zone

Live Account Here

Questions, Concerns, Comments, and Suggestions - Please email us at iDRAW@pipinvestment.com or comment on our blog at PipInvestment

Files:
iDraw_FV.ex4  13 kb
idraw_fv.gif  51 kb

Reference Guide

iDRAW Free Version