Using a complex of indicators, big results - page 2

eskis:
hello I'm using 5 indicators to predicate the future of the charts, specialy it works on GBP/USD , but first you have to draw historical lines (0%-25%-50%-75%-100%) and also pivot line, the best result is on 15 min chart. the indicators are: 1) FX_Divergence_v2 2)madro 9 3)MACD 4) standard volumes 5) ADXcrosses you have to see ADXcrosses signal, if you see a trend just wait for ADX to confirm it, then take a look at other indicators, MACD must be near 0 or on the highest point of a wave, FX_5 will show you its signals before ADX, but you have to wait for ADX, if they show same direction , it is a very good time to enter. see the volume to make sure that is a real and strong trend, don't enter the trade in battle zones, because the chart and its indicators are confused then. enjoy, and please let me know your opinion and results of trades... i also attach a template file(in the zip file) that will arrange your chart like mine, just copy it to your templates folder in your metatrader installation folder, i attached all of my indicators for you.

Hi ESkis

Could you provide some more explanations of how uisng this strategy and how to use the FX5, i5days and Macro Golden Filters?

Thanks, Heiko