Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 17

widiat:
hi, i'am newb .
harisbag:
I'd to say hello to anyone.I am newbie ...

Welcome to you all.

FerruFx

hello to everybody please who can give me the best signal,indicator or calculation to make the best out of forex trading.

mail me to---biskengold@yahoo.com

God bless

lastborn:
hello to everybody please who can give me the best signal,indicator or calculation to make the best out of forex trading.mail me to---biskengold@yahoo.comGod bless

Welcome lastborn!

The best indicator for a trader may not be the best for an other. You have to find the one(s) which suit you with your trading style and risk.

Remember to look around on this great forum with your best friend ... the "search" feature.

FerruFx

lastborn:
hello to everybody please who can give me the best signal,indicator or calculation to make the best out of forex trading.mail me to---biskengold@yahoo.comGod bless

Does not exist. You need to learn how to trade.

Hello i need someone to help me with sure and reliable forex indicator and best signall to trade.....

sunnyluve99:
Hello i need someone to help me with sure and reliable forex indicator and best signall to trade.....

hello... Too much indicator and signal its good in this forum..You only need read and learn,choose where best-of follow you will.All have in this forum..find at-all post.you will meet...

hi everyone..

i'm newbie.. just learn how to trade but already got a lost...

aris82:
hi everyone..i'm newbie.. just learn how to trade but already got a lost...

Here I will give you a tip or technique that the simplest get frofit.you must use a one custom indicator only,and that the most important you must know among a technical analysis forex it is GAPS -(High-Low, Open-Closing) and candlestic pattern.Use this custom indicator next to bar to time frame 30 minute or 1Hour.you see this custom indicator in post #155.I will show to-you,how want to get frofit use this next to bar on each stem candlestic.continue.......

need help...somebody teach me how to add buy and sell signal onto FXCM or Metatrade4