Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 14

GBPUSD 23May 2008 Friday

Picture 1 -

Chart(1H) show candlestick produce pattern Cup and Handle.After a very clean uptrend, this stock rested and formed the cup and handle pattern before breakout once again and moving significantly higher.

News

5/26 00:00 US US Market Closed for Memorial Day Holiday

5/26 00:00 UK Market Closed for Holiday

Forexnews.com

Picture 2-

Currently too risk to make position order,to step better I suggest install pending order at timeframe (Tuesday 27 may 2008).

Picture 3-

In chart GBPUSD daily also show happen him Bullish Symmetrical Triangle and Bearish Symmetrical Triangle,and it exposing as if want to be Head and Sholder.

Ok finds more to Monday.Good luck.

Files:
1.gif  22 kb
2.gif  14 kb
3.gif  27 kb

hai

how are u today im new in member in this forum, i would like learn about buy/sell signal indicator...

thanks.

rahman

how are you forex members today, im new member in this forum,i m from malaysia.i joint this forum because learn about market trading. i m very interested old members can help me.

thanks.

Man84 and Azmi21, welcome here.

The very first thing is to start with the search feature and read a lot.

FerruFx

Hello,using your ferru fx template, u said its advicable to place buy/sell order when trend is 89 for 5 0r 10 pips, ..i want to know if your indicator alerts at 89 pips,.. then in your trade pictures, u did not respect this rule...

mamee:
GBPUSD 23May 2008 Friday Picture 1 - Chart(1H) show candlestick produce pattern Cup and Handle.After a very clean uptrend, this stock rested and formed the cup and handle pattern before breakout once again and moving significantly higher. News 5/26 00:00 US US Market Closed for Memorial Day Holiday 5/26 00:00 UK Market Closed for Holiday Forexnews.com Picture 2- Currently too risk to make position order,to step better I suggest install pending order at timeframe (Tuesday 27 may 2008). Picture 3- In chart GBPUSD daily also show happen him Bullish Symmetrical Triangle and Bearish Symmetrical Triangle,and it exposing as if want to be Head and Sholder. Ok finds more to Monday.Good luck.

Hi folks,

Please take a look at this picture, it seems to me that divergence is clearly the cheese maker here! What do you think? It nailed the drop turning point on Sunday and it also nailed the rally turning point today.

Enjoy!

Unclepips

Files:
gbpjpyh.gif  14 kb

olaabdul:
Hello,using your ferru fx template, u said its advicable to place buy/sell order when trend is 89 for 5 0r 10 pips, ..i want to know if your indicator alerts at 89 pips,.. then in your trade pictures, u did not respect this rule...

My template ... Which one do you talk about?

FerruFx

ferru I think he is talking about mamee template he says ferru because mamee use ur indi.I guess so.

heartnet:
ferru I think he is talking about mamee template he says ferru because mamee use ur indi.I guess so.

I think so.

FerruFx

hi guys,just want to share,i'm not using EA because its too dangers for live trading,and i'm about tried hundred and tons of indi..but it just same..most of them is repainted,

so now i'm try my new indi that call "no indi" indicator......

it just need about 1 vertical line,4 horizontal lines and most part of ur brain...

try to trap the trend not being trap by the trend...pure manual....

for further information go to

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/195842

it just same basic for all this method,but u can modified with how much u wanna go, and how long u wanna take or else....

maybe its helpful ......