Brokers - page 2

Pipsqueak:
There are so many brokers now we just have to go to the good ones. One I was looking at was loyalforex.com I still trade with Oanda but I bought some EA's so I need a broker that uses the MT4 platform. As soon as more good ECN brokers come online the bad ones will vanish. Oanda is Ok. I wonder what they are going to do now that so many traders demand MT4. I am sure they are losing business. An ECN broker that uses MT4 I am trying now is Fxcbs. I will post something after I am with them for a few months.

Pipsqueak,

I am happy to announce that OANDA is on the process of launching MetaTrader 4 for its clients. Currently there is only the Practice version available but as the testing period is finished and all the feedback from testers is compiled we will be ready to launch the live version of OANDA MT4.

You can sign up here:

MetaTrader 4 Account Setup | OANDA fxTrade

Existing fxPractice account holders need to create a new subaccount to enable MT4 Trading. Instructions are on the above link.

If you have any comments, feedback or questions about OANDA MT4 let me know in this thread, I will also update this thread with any updates regarding OANDA Meta

Thank you.

Alfonso Esparza

OANDA

i like this service.i am a new forex exparte .

it's good broker especially the fastest server they have ...