Make Easy Pips With Economic Calendar - page 10

the calendar is not show the gbp services PMI thats due up in a couple hours.

Is there a reason that some of the news events dont show, this one seems like it could move the market decent?

How many pips did you get last Friday for Brit/USD when NFP released ?

Nic

I'm 40 pips down for EURUSD. Don't know how cable was doing, anyone?

This system looked great on backtesting (and from your opening evidence) but the moment i started giving it a lash last month it has failed miserably.....funny ??

You think it's a lousy first impression. But it's only two losses. And 40 pips each time. NFP normally moves beyond 80 pips, but market had only 40 pips momentum against us. That's a good sign for us. We win 80 pips if we're correct and lose 40 pips if we're wrong. That's positive risk/reward ratio.

Not trying to promote the system, but as a trader, I think you shouldn't give up after having only two losses. We're risk takers. We know we cannot avoid risk, and we know that if we win more than we lose, we'll be rich in long term.

Hey all! just like to say Scorpion that you ahve a good site here.I'm a real noob at fxtrading so I don't have anything to contribute to the forum yet.For now just saying hello to everyone.I want to sayt thanks to everyone who has posted in this thread.You all have given me some insights.Thanks>>>

scorpion:
You think it's a lousy first impression. But it's only two losses. And 40 pips each time. NFP normally moves beyond 80 pips, but market had only 40 pips momentum against us. That's a good sign for us. We win 80 pips if we're correct and lose 40 pips if we're wrong. That's positive risk/reward ratio. Not trying to promote the system, but as a trader, I think you shouldn't give up after having only two losses. We're risk takers. We know we cannot avoid risk, and we know that if we win more than we lose, we'll be rich in long term.

2 trades 2 losses. Thats what i have experienced - though i'll keep tabs on your progress.

By the way i don't like the way you imply that i give up after 2 trades. It implies that a) i actually would trade your system full time and with real money and b) that i give up easily while forex trading. You know nothing about me nor my forex trading so mind your own business and stick to solving your own forex inadequacies.

Your system is far too simplistic.For example if you take NFP numbers (lets say they are 'previous' 130k and 'forecast' 110k) then you set a sell eur/usd order. All you do is sell if the forecast is set to be lower than previous number. Cut out all the intellectual insider knowledge %#$@ that you shovel it really is annoying. Go and get a job brushing the streets if this is the qulaity of your method.

Thanks for feedback. Do you have any opinion on how to improve my system?

hi scorpion....i like your your site...many things i can learn form your site...actually im down after NFP release i still searching a site that can help me. thanks scorpio...

gbegley:
2 trades 2 losses. Thats what i have experienced - though i'll keep tabs on your progress. By the way i don't like the way you imply that i give up after 2 trades. It implies that a) i actually would trade your system full time and with real money and b) that i give up easily while forex trading. You know nothing about me nor my forex trading so mind your own business and stick to solving your own forex inadequacies.Your system is far too simplistic.For example if you take NFP numbers (lets say they are 'previous' 130k and 'forecast' 110k) then you set a sell eur/usd order. All you do is sell if the forecast is set to be lower than previous number. Cut out all the intellectual insider knowledge shit that you shovel it really is annoying. Go and get a job brushing the streets if this is the qulaity of your method.

yea i would like to hear it too on your opinion on improving the system...

well scorpion doesnt have to brush the streets because he earns from adsense...